Halloween Special

I said I would make a special! So I did! You shouldn't underestimate me. Remember, this will not be mentioned in future chapters, and I have decided that it won't be following the normal story either. Everything is the same though. Peter and August are still pregnant, and Rin and Shi are still 'fuck buddies'😏🤔😈  Everything is still the same, just none of it will ever be mentioned again, and it won't start up at the same spot as I left off of last chapter, since it's a special. Next chapter will though. Anyway, that needed to be explained, and I've almost used 100 words on this. I've hit it. *Sigh* Let's get on with it then!

Peter's POV

"Do I really have to go, Peter? I'm not big on holidays."

I gasp at my mate. "And you're mated to me? I love holidays! Especially Halloween! I love dressing up. I trick or treated years after I should have stopped. Now, though, I'm invited to parties, so I have an excuse as to why I dress up on Halloween."

"Baby, you're pregnant, and their will be alcohol there. People might even be doing some drugs, and I don't want you or our baby near that."

I sigh. I hate that he's right sometimes. "Baby, please. I really love Halloween. Thanksgiving isn't as exciting, and by the time Christmas comes around, I'll be too sore or tired to really enjoy it. I'm already in my second trimester, and this one is the easiest to go through, well, at least I've heard. I'm still pretty big. I look pregnant, but I can still fit into things if I get a big size!"

Jake looks at me fondly, sighs, and shakes his head. "I can't believe I'm saying this. Never thought I would allow my pregnant  mate to go out to a party with alcohol and drugs."

I rejoice and hug my mate. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I promise I won't be careless! Now, let's go to a Halloween costume store!"

I jump up and run to his car. He follows after me, dragging his feat, but I only laugh. I grab the aux cord and plug my phone in. I start to play Baby You're A Haunted House by Gerard Way. I love this song so much. It's a bop and a half.

(That's it at the top. Trust me, listen to it!)

Jake comes in, and I'm already singing the lyrics very loudly. I looked up the lyrics as soon as I saw it, and learned all of it.

We drive to the store, playing many other songs, which I love. I just love being in the car with him. I love being anywhere with him.

We get out and start to look around the store. I see a few things that I like. I wanted to go as someone from The Purge, but my mate is too much of a pussy to do it (A.k.a. ME!). Wow, he's such a brave, strong alpha.

We finally get to the steampunk section, and I know that this is my calling. I want to be a steampunk!

I run over to it and look around, grabbing all that I want and need. I grab many things, goggles, a hat, an outfit, one for Jake too. Maybe even Rin and Shi!? They said that they need a costume!

 Maybe even Rin and Shi!? They said that they need a costume!