Chapter 4: What Happened After The After

Peter's POV 

My ass hurts. It hurts so fucking much, and he really does have freckles down there too.

Why does it hurt? Oh just because my mate just fucked me in the ass about nine times, then practically devoured my ass. Honestly though, it was great. There's nothing like having sex with your mate. 

"Good morning." 

I looked at my groggily mate. He is too cute! 

"Good morning. How did you sleep?" 

"I slept great, since I was sleeping next to you." 

"That's so cheesy." 

"Maybe, but you love it," he said, kissing me. 

I kissed him back. It feels so good and right, but then I remembered. School. Shit. 

I pulled away from our kiss to say, "We need to go to school. We've already missed a day of school we need to go back today." 

"No we don't. We're fine. Come on! Let's do it one more time!" 

His eyes were sparkling, and honestly I'm getting just a tad pissed. Only because my ass is on fire right now! That was my first time, and he went so rough and so many time without slowing down! 

"My ass is on fire. I'm not going to do anything with you again...maybe." He looked like a kicked puppy, until I said 'maybe'. "I said maybe," I reminded him. "But what are you going to do about my ass hurting?" 

"What am I going to do about it?"

"Yup. What are you going to do about it?"

"Well I guess I could give you a massage?" 

"No way. You'll just get turned on, because I know I moan a lot when I get massages. It's a weakness for myself." 

"Moan when massaged. Noted," He said smirking. 

"You know what? I have a great idea. Why don't you just carry me everywhere till my ass feels better. Yeah, that's a great idea." 

His eyes were wide, and they made me laugh a little bit. 

"Oh, so you think this is funny? I might be strong, but I don't think I can carry a whole person for a long period at a time." 

"You know what? I do think this is funny! It's what you get for being so rough with me for my first time!" 

"Wait. That was your first time." 

I'm blushing right now. I can feel the heat radiating off of me just like when a titan is killed. 

"Well, yeah. I was waiting for my mate, and here you are." 

I was looking down this entire time, so, when I finally looked up, Jake was giving me the goofiest grin ever. 

"I really took away your V-card?" 

"Yes, yes you did. Is there a problem with that?" 

"No! Not at all. I actually loved that I took it a lot." 

Our mate is the best and so gorgeous too!

"I know! But I can't let him know that I truly forgive him yet!" I told Jason.

"Anyway, back to the actual matter. You will carry me at school today. Everywhere I need to go."  

"Okay fine, but only because I love you." 

What did he just say?

"What did you just say?"

"That I love you? It's true. You are my mate."