Chapter Thrity-Nine: Shit and Things

Peter's POV

I stay close to Jake for what feels like hours. I'm still scared, but being around my mate is helping.

He's releasing calming pheromones and is rubbing my bump to calm Bug, since she can feel my panic and started to move around.

"Help!"

We all jump at the sound of a panicked voice.

We all turn towards the sound, and I see that Momma is trying to comfort a very pregnant Mom. Rin is next to them, holding Mom's hand.

I go over to them quickly and kneel beside them, asking what's wrong.

"Mom's going into labor, Pete Pete. C'mon, Clementine, you got this," Momma says, kissing Mom's slightly sweaty forehead.

Mom looks likes she's trying to be quiet, and that's not good.

"Mom, you don't have to be quiet," I say, holding her other hand.

She smiles at me, panting slightly. "I know, love. This is just embarrassing going into labor in front of all these people."

Jake comes beside me, still standing, and turns around to all the people staring. "Give is some space!" He yells in his alpha voice.

Everyone turns, and we take off our coats to hold up around Mom.

Half an hour later, we were aloud to get out of the safe place.

Everyone let's Mom our first, thank goddess. Momma drives her to the hospital with Rin, Jake, and I right behind them.

We wait for seven hours before we get any news of Mom.

Momma comes out with a smile on her face, so we smile too.

She takes us into Mom's room, who's holding a little bundle of blankets in her arms.

We walk over to her bed, and she shows us the sleeping angel. My heart swells at the sight of my little sister. She's so perfect.

"Do you want to hold her?"

I nod at mom and open my arms to hold her.

She makes a little whining noise, so swing her back and forth slightly, shushing her lightly.

I look at Jake with a soft adoring smile on my face form looking at my baby sister, and he has the same look, but from looking at me.

I blush but look down at my baby sister again, handing her off to Rin.

"What are you going to name her?" I ask, looking at my moms who are looking at each other with so much love.

Soon the omega instincts will kick in, and Mom won't want to be away from my little sister.

"Well, we were thinking of naming her for you, Pete Pete, but not with your name. We were thinking of naming her Luna Love Dangmar, since you're becoming the Luna."

I smile wide at Momma and go over to hug them.

"I love you guys so much. Thank you for everything," I say, tears in my eyes. Stupid hormones...