Chapter Seven: Sweet Kisses

(A/N: Okay so this is their school. I know it's not to realistic, but I liked the picture, so were going with it. This is their school! Yay!)

Peter POV 

"Baby, wake up." 

I pull the covers over my head, trying to get rid of the noise. It didn't work.

"Baby, c'mon. Wake up." 

I'm not complaining; I love his voice, but will he shut up! 

"Go away. No one likes you," I groaned, burying my face further into my pillow. 

The voice chuckled. "You weren't saying that last night." 

My eyes pop open, and I glare at the man who is my mate. I somehow didn't realize he was the voice. I don't hate the voice as much anymore, but I still don't think anyone likes him. 

"Shut up and go away." 

I sprawl out on the bed again. My face in my pillow, but then he gets on top of me. Of coarse he did, right? 

"Get of me you big oaf!" 

He just laughed again and started to put light kisses on the back of my ear and neck. I shiver at his touch. He puts his hands on my waist somehow and now starts sucking on my neck, leaving love marks. I let a low moan slip from my mouth, and he growls lowly. 

"Stop being so hot." 

I roll my eyes. He couldn't see me of coarse. 

"Says the one sucking on my neck, and stop it! We still have to go to school. I don't want evident marks on my neck." 

"Oh like this?" 

He flips me on my back and leaves a huge hickie where everyone can see. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiny time skip~ They are at school now~ Even though it sucks~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hate you," I say to Jake as Rin is yelling at us about my hickie for some weird reason. All he can do is smile though. Cocky little bastard. It sucks that he's hot and is my mate. Fuck feelings!.......  Never mind I still love him.  

"You know you love it." 

I roll my eyes and look back at Rin. 

"And then then he said 'That's what she said' and made this really annoying laugh. Then his girlfriend came up to him was like 'Why are you cheating on me?!' then slapped him. It was a bunch of drama. So that's why I don't go to peoples houses in the middle of the Atlantic anymore." 

"What are you talking about?" I asked her, sorta confused. 

"You didn't listen to a word I said?" 

"No. I thought you were still going on about this giant thing on my neck that Jake put there." 

As i said that he put his arm around my waist and gave my ass a squeeze. I just gave him a murderous look, but he just smiled and kissed my temple. Why doesn't he take my none spoken threats seriously! I am an intimidating person! 

"You're so cute, Peter," He said while smiling. 

Shut up, Jake! I am fierce. Like Beyoncè. Okay, maybe not that much. No one's fiercer than her. 

"I know." I smiled back at him, and we kissed. 

"Ew, guys, get a room."

I look at Rin, forgetting she was here. 

"Were you just watching us the whole time?" Jake asks her.

"Maybe, but I don't want to see all that. I just want to see you being sweet with each other. You know: fluff."

"Okay. Well were going to leave and have sex in the closet now." 

I grab Jakes hand after I said that and head over to my locker. 

"Are you serious?" 

I look over at Jake, and I can see the hope in his eyes. 

"No not really. I just needed to go to my locker." 

"Why didn't you just say you needed to go to your locker?" 

"Because she would have followed us, and we wouldn't here the end of it with her and my hickie. You know she's a talker." 

"Good choice, but you got my hopes up." He pouted a little bit.

I did it back at him, just a bit more mockingly. 

"Aw, I'm sorry, baby. But you're going to have to be a big boy now and suck it up." 

He just glared at me. I laughed and kissed him, but he clearly didn't want it to end, because, when I pulled away, he flung me ver his shoulder and headed for the nearest empty classroom. I think he forget that they're a lot of people around us, so it was hard. 

"The fuck? Put me down now!" 

I was thrashing in his arms and hitting his back with my arms. My legs were going up and down, side to side before he finally got annoyed and grabbed them along with my waist. 

"Stop moving. I just want to make out a little bit." 

He shrugged it off like it was nothing, and it really wasn't if we were at home! But were not at home; were at school! And he knows perfectly well that I get pretty turned on after our make out sessions. It's honestly really embarrassing. So he knows that I will want to do something after we do that. 

"No. You know perfectly well what happens to me after we make out."

"I know know." 

I can't see his face, but I bet he's doing his smug smirk. I, for some odd reason, love that smirk. It's really weird. I think something is wrong with me. 

"Just put me down," I say, rolling my eyes. 

"Fine." 

He puts me down, and that's when I realize everyone is staring at us, besides the people from our pack, so it was just humans, but they make up a large percentage at our school, so it was technically everyone. 

"Everyone is staring at us because of you." I lightly his his chest and start walking away. He walks after me and puts his hand in mine. "What do you want now?" 

"To say I'm sorry?" 

"That sounds like more of a question that answer." I look at him laughing. "And besides there's really nothing to say sorry for. I was just a little pissed about your very clear plan to do something with you, when I had already said no. Remember the rules, young one." 

"I'm older than you, but whatever, that's not the point. I wasn't actually going to do anything. I was just going there to cuddle you and maybe make out with you a little." 

I laugh at him. Goddess why is he so cute and hot?

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go to class." 

I look up at him and smile, leaning up to kiss him. He meets me half way, and we have a sweet short kiss, but I wouldn't ask for it to be anything but. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! It's Loveliness! I'm sorry that this chapter is so short, but I'm leaving once again, so I won't have anytime to write a new chapter, and I wanted to give any one that is reading this a chapter. I will be able to write a new chapter next Monday, but then I'm leaving again, and I don't know when I will be able to write. Please comment and vote on my story! It would mean so much to me. Bye!

Loveliness out!