Chapter Thirty-One: Information

Peter's POV

Jake and I ran to the door to try to hear what was going on, but we couldn't really Here anything.

"Uh... what are you guys doing?"

Jake and I slowly turned our heads to look at Rin, our eyes wide about being caught.

"Oh. Uh... nothing! We were just talking to the door. He seems lonely. Don't worry, Charles, I'm sure Camila will take you back." I stroke the door and talk as if I was talking to a baby.

I look over at Rin and Jake and give them an awkward smile. They just look at me with so much confusion and worry in their eyes.

"Oh, goddess. You're pregnant with my kid." Jake just looks down at the ground and has a look of regret on his face.

"Oh shut up! You know you fucking adore me! Now, why did you need us, Rin?"

"Oh, well, apparently they got some information about Bates, and your grandparents are here, Jake."

I look at Jake with worry, but he just puts on a hard exterior.

"Okay. Let's go find out some more shit."

Bates survived somehow how after Jake threw him across the room. His son and his mate got away as well. Fuck them.

We've been trying to track down Bates and find information on him ever since we got back, but somehow he got rid of all the information. Apparently they finely found something.

We asked Jake's Grandparents for any information about him, but they said they wouldn't tell us until we found out where he was.

We walk downstairs and into the living room where everyone is.

"Jake!"

His grandmother comes over to him and starts to squeeze his cheeks and kiss him all over.

"Hey, granny. How are you?"

"Oh I'm just swell, sweetheart! Is this the famous Peter we here so much about?!"

I blush and nod. "Hello, Mrs. Ardell. How are you?"

"Oh, call me granny! You're going to be my grandson soon, you know. Oh! May I touch you belly?"

"Of course."

She touches my belly, and her face gets all scrunched up like she's thinking.

"Definitely an omega." She hums and smiles at me. "Congratulations."

I look at her wide eyed. "How do you know. You almost can never tell what the secondary gender is going to be."

"It's my super power. I can always tell."

I laugh a little, but Jake rolls his eyes. "Granny, it's very unlikely that she'll be an omega. You know, with all the genetics shit."

"Yes, but remember your sister? I was right about her being an omega, wasn't I?"

"Sister?" I look at Jake confused. When did he have a sister? She's clearly not around anymore. What's going there?

He leans down to my ear and whisper that he'll tell me later. He smiles at me sadly, so I decide not to push it anymore.

I nod, and we all sit down at the couches.

"Let's get right to business. We know where Bates is. But we need to know more. Mom, dad, please tell us what is going on with him. You promised you would."

They nod sorrowfully. Jake's PawPaw speaks up first. "Well, he has a disease. Nothing people can see with the eye, but it's there once you notice it. He has split personality disorder. He has since he was younger. It wasn't just mood swing, he would completely change everyday. It was new everyday. When he was younger, he has two modes: he was either happy, or he was either mad constantly. As he grew, he got new personalities that were spontaneous. We never knew what we were going to get that day. We were scared of him.