Seven

Jimin and Namjoon were sitting at the big wooden dinner table eating the last of their food when came Jin barging through the backdoor.

"Well thank you for letting me know where you were!" Jin's eyes were shooting fire. "I have texted you like a million times, I was worried something had happened to you."

Jin walked towards Namjoon and kissed him before he could give an response. "Thank god you're okay", Jin said while holding Namjoon's face with both hands.

Jin sat down next to Namjoon, looking at Jimin like he had only just noticed he was there. "So please explain to me where both of you were today, I mean I assume the both of you were together all day." He inquisitively looked back and forth from Jimin to Namjoon.

Jimin thought he saw a flash of jealously in Jin's eyes but it was only for a milisecond. Jimin looked at Namjoon for help. "First of all, I'm sorry for not answering my phone, babe. I haven't looked at it all day." Namjoon started. "I didn't mean to get you all worried."

"Jimin just was just having a really bad day and I thought it was best to just get out of that hell hole that they call high school, so we went to the park." Jin looks at both of them bofore saying: "I didn't know you guys were so close." This time looking at Jimin a bit more suspicious.

"Y-you see, Namjoon was just trying to be nice when I bumped into him in the bathroom." Jimin looked down at his hands. "I was kind of crying", he added a little embarrassed.

"You have nothing to worry about Jin, I was just trying to be nice. He looked like he could use a friend." "Friend?" Jin replied sceptically. "Well can you stop being a jealous pain in the ass for one second!" Namjoon said raising his voice. "Wait, what did you just call me!"

Jimin looks at the fight that is kicking off before his eyes and he starts to panick not wanting to be the one they are fighting about. Without thinking he blurts out: "We just spent the day talking about how I am in love with Yoongi and how I have never told anyone that I am gay before."

Jin and Namjoon stop in the middle of their fight and look at him with big eyes. Jimin, realizing what he had just confessed to Jin, feels his cheeks heating up but he continues anyway.

"Namjoon was just trying to help me see that it is okay to be gay and that I should accept myself for who I am. He really helped me a lot actually."

Jimin gives Jin an apologizing smile. "I wasn't trying to come between you two, I promise!" Jin's look softens. "Well why didn't you say so, now I feel like an asshole."

Jimin let's out a nervous laugh, happy that the tension has cleared the room. "I didn't want to be the one to tell you this, it's Jimin's choice who he wants to inform." Namjoon says.

Jin looks at Jimin. "Hey aren't your friends worried where you went?" Jimin had totally forgotten about Taehyung and Jungkook who had seen the whole incident between him and Yoongi.

He grabbed his phone out of his bag and saw his whole screen filled with messages and missed calls. Oh shit!

Taehyung: DUDE WHERE DID YOU GO! Mrs. Jung is asking where you are! I think she might call your parents!

Jungkook: Are you okay? What happened and where did you go!?!

Jungkook: HELLO?! ARE YOU ALIVE!

Taehyung: You are gonna be in so much trouble. What the hell is going on with you lately?!

There were at least another dozen messages from his friends and at least ten missed calls from his mom. Oh no, Mrs. Jung really did call my parents. What am I gonna say to them.

But his heart skipped a beat when he saw that it weren't only his friends and mom that had tried to reach him. He stared at the name on his screen for a few seconds before opening the message.

Yoongi: Jimin, where are you? I need to talk to you!

Yoongi: Jimin please answer your phone! It's important, I need to talk to you about this morning.

Yoongi: Are you okay? No has heard from you. Please call me as soon as you get this!

Jimin looks up at the boy's sitting across the table. He must have looked shocked because Namjoon frowns and asks: "Everything okay? Is it your mom?"

"No, I mean yes my mom has called too, but Yoongi texted me. He wants to talk to me about this morning. He's asking me to call him." He looks at Namjoon for help.

"Should I call him?" "Yes!" Jin and Namjoon answer simultaniously. "Call him come on, it sounds like he wants to apologize." Namjoon adds.

"But what should I say? I don't I am ready to admit to him how I feel." Jimin starts to panick a little by the idea of telling Yoongi he likes him. "Then don't, just listen to what he has to say." Jin replies. "You'll be fine."

Jimin stares at the contact in his phone. After taking a deep breath he pushes the little phone icon on his screen and shakingly brings his phone to his ear.

"Hello? Jimin, is that you?"

***

Cliffhanger. There will be more of these from now on I think...