Two

You see Jimin had never told anyone about his feelings for boys. In all honesty he didn't even admit to himself he had these feelings. It was just easier that way. After all, no guy would actually ever like him.

But with Yoongi it was different. Jimin couldn't get him out of his head. The mysterious dark eyes haunted him in his dreams.

But what made the whole situation more painfull was that Jimin knew with a 100% certainty that Yoongi was straight.

The dangerous aura and playfull smirk hadn't only captivated Jimin. All the girls in his class swooned over the new boy, and Yoongi seemed to like it.

During lunch that week all Jimin did was stare at Yoongi and the horde of girls surrounding him. He coudn't hide his loathing for the girls who were laughing at his jokes while touching his arm.

Jimin suddenly was pulled out of his thoughts when Jungkook hit him. "What is up with you dude?" Jungkook asked. "I mean you're always quiet but you haven't said a word to us all week."

"Hmm, it's nothing really," Jimin replied. "Don't you guys think this new kid is a show off? Look at what a player he is,"he added unable to control his annoyance.

"What do you care," said Taehyung. "I heard he had to transfer schools because he beat up a teacher at his last school," Jungkook added. Jimin's eyes shot to Jungkook. "Where did you hear that?"

"This guy, Seokjin, told me. He's a senior and apparently Yoongi is the same age as him. They used to play basketball together," Jungkook explained. "I don't believe a guy that small could beat up a teacher, if you ask me," Taehyung replied half laughing.

"I'm just telling you what I heard," Jungkook protested. Jimin was already zoned out again when Jungkook and Taehyung started argueing for the third time this lunch.

The next day during lunch Jimin didn't join Jungkook and Taehyung as usual. He had a plan.

He walked up to a table with a whole group of seniors. This had seemed like a better idea in my head. He approached the table and gathered all the courage he had.

"Hey Hoseok, can I ask you a question?" Jimin's voice was shaking. Why did he have to be so damn shy all the time.

The whole table had gone quiet and they were all staring at Jimin. "Hi, Jimin," Hoseok greeted with a big smile. "Sure, sit down with us," he patted on the seat next to him. 

The guy next to Hoseok held out his hand saying: "Hey man, I'm Namjoon. And that there accross you is Seokjin. He's my boyfriend."

Jimin was suprised, he didn't know anyone at school who was gay. But then again, most of the time the seniors didn't talk to Juniors.

"Don't mind him," Namjoon continued, "he is actually a nice guys once you give him some food." Namjoon playfull hit Seokjin who shot him a look.

"You can just call me Jin. How do you know Hoseok?" Jin asked. Jimin looked at Hoseok hesitantly.

"He tutors me every once in a while. You know how much I suck at English and Jimin here is a true genius!" Jimin felt his cheeks heat up.

"What did you want to ask me?" Hoseok looked at Jimin curiously. "Well, uhm, you see... There is this new g-guy in our class," Jimin stuttered nervously.

Jimin told them what Jungkook had told him yesterday and he glanced over at Jin. "I mean, yeah I said that. But I don't know if it's actually true. I just heard it from an old friend," Jin answered.

Namjoon looked at Jimin sceptically. "You shouldn't always believe what everybody is saying. But why do you ask?"

Jimin felt his cheeks turn bright red. "Uhm well, you know. I uhm sit next to him in class and I guess I just wanted to know what kind of guy he is," he stammered. God you idiot, can you make it more obvious.

"Ah I see," Jin responded. "Well when I used to play ball with him years ago he was a good guy. But at some point he started getting in all sorts of trouble, a shame really. He was a great player."

Jimin stayed at the table with the seniors untill the end of the lunch break. When he walked back to class he was more confused about the whole situation than before.

***

So far so good. This story still feels like a basic high school romance, but just wait for the angstiness to kick in. I promise it won't be all sunshines and rainbows so prepare yourselves.

And yet again please vote and comment if you enjoy my story. Every comment and vote puts a smile on my face.

Save me || Yoonmin || COMPLETEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें