Chapter 57

*Sophia's POV*

"What do you want from me?" I ask her keeping my voice void of the fear that my body was rapidly filling with.

"Oh dear, now your just jumping the gun sweetie." She says in a sickly sweet voice and she reaches out to touch my arm. I turn my elbow so its facing inwards instead of outwards. I feel a slight pain from my wrist cutting into the plastic ties they used to wrap my wrists to the bed posts.

She retracts her hand before it even comes near me and I can see that she is losing her patience because I won't play her game.

  She lets out a huge sigh as she walks to the other side of the bed.

  "Of course so untrusting." She whispers angrily.

  "I have no reason to trust you. Obviously we're in hell which means you work for him and his son." I say angrily.

  " Don't speak of them! You are worthless compared to them. You are nothing than a spoiled brat who got herself knocked up just to keep her perfect Tristan." She says her attitude turning on a dime from slightly angry to furious.

  Her face turns red because she has said too much and ruined her little game.

"How could you possibly know that? And I didn't GET myself pregnant on purpose." I tell her angrily.

  "Do you honestly believe we weren't watching you closely? You are such a fool for letting your guard down, now look where you are!" She says quickly.

  I just watch as she tries to calm herself down as she smooths her purple hair, but I notice there are more white blond streaks than purple streaks. She takes a deep breath and then she plants that sickly sweet smile back on her face.

  Then what she said before starts to sink into my brain...they were watching me and pretty close since they know about Tristan. And I have an overwhelming feeling to just slap that smile off her face...which isn't like me at all.

Then I get it...the one person that I could ever hate enough to just want to beat the crap out of them.

  "Ericka." I whisper.

  " What was that sweetheart?" She asks gaining control of her anger.

  "Get away from me Ericka!" I say clenching my teeth in anger.

  "You think your sooo smart don't you? Well my real name isn't Ericka, its Kali." She tells me staring me down.

  Kali...the name doesn't sound familiar but I try to think back to when Kali was Ericka.

  She was obsessed with Drew...from the very beginning. But she got him alone more times than Id like to think about, which means she couldve killed him at any time. But she didn't.

  "You didn't become Ericka just because He needed someone to get closer to me. I mean obviously not because you would have tried to be all buddy buddy with me instead of the bitch you are, unless you really are that stupid. " I say smirking at her.

  "Figured it all out didn't you, Your Highness? " she says coming back over to the right side of the bed by my head.

  " Yes, you were obsessed with Drew." I say matter of fact.

  "Oh Drew was a good stand in, but he's nothing like the original. I never was one to settle for the sloppy leftovers, but I figured I could use Drew to get to the original and I could keep my eyes on you of course."

  Original? She can't mean Gabriel...

  "Yes your sweet Uncle Gabriel was my lover once upon a time, oh he fought it but he never got over me that I can be sure of. I haunted him every second of every day until the day he died at MY own hands."