Chapter 54

Dear Diary,

Sunday flew by in a blur of studying. I quizzed Tristan on his psychology for a few hours and then he helped me with my anatomy. All in all it didn't take us as long as we thought it would, but when we finally got a moment of down time we both decided not to go over to see Gabriel and Johanna. We both know that they like to spend time either alone with Drew and Niki or alone with each other. I did however decide to call them when Tristan was called downstairs by Jordan to help her with the air conditioner. It hadn't been working properly lately and she flat out refused to hire someone to do it on the principle that she had two men in this house and one of them could fix it.

But I know that if they can't fix it in the next week that she will hire someone to do it because their is a heat way in the forecast for the next few weeks and she knows how uncomfortable I am already when it is only eighty degrees outside. So as soon as Tristan was out of ear shot I pushed the number 2 on my speed dial to call Gabriel's house. It rang eight times and I was about to hang up when someone on the other end picked up.

"Hi!" I say into the phone relieved. Whether I'd like to think other wise that thought I had before I fell asleep last night scared me.

"We are busy Sophia. Stop calling here you know better than to on a Sunday." Drew says into the phone annoyed.

"Okay I'm sorry for calling Drew." I say into the phone hanging up. I felt better though because for Drew annoyed was normal. So this only proved that I had nothing to worry about.

Monday morning arrived to soon for both Tristan and me. When our alarm blared its annoying sound at seven in the morning we both audibly groaned.

"Come on Tristan one more day and then we get a whole week off before we graduate." I tell him playfully pushing his arm.

"But I have one more final and I'm worried sick about it," He says laughing.

"Well I personally hope you bomb it. It will be so much easier to win Valedictorian if you fail your last final," I say laughing at him.

"Ha ha very funny Sophia," he says stretching his arms above his head.

"I thought it was," I say laughing.

"Come on Soph, time to get up," He says standing up and walking over to my side of the bed to help me up.

"Well why thank you sir," I say curtsying at him, well more like a half curtsy.

"Okay I think your taking this whole princess thing a bit to far," He says kissing my cheek before going over to the closet to grab a shirt.

"Well I don't think so, and a princess is always right especially when she is practically a queen." I tell him slipping on some sweat pant capris because I personally hate the shorts that they make for pregnant women, they just aren't comfortable.

"Of course your highness," He tells me. We arrive at the school fifteen minutes early and as we walk towards the school we see late studiers studying in their car with petrified looks on their faces.

"So are we staying for the rest of the day after we finish our last final?" Tristan asks me as he slips his hand into mine.

"I'd like to. I mean its our last real day here. I mean all seniors have permission to just mingle around the school for the rest of the day after they finish their finals as long as we don't cause a "ruckus" " I remind him.

"Okay well I shall drop your highness off at her locker and go study my flash cards to get some last minute studying in." he says as we walk into the building.