Welcome to my life of hell

February, 17th, Friday

  The past month has been horrible...I mean insanely horrible. Hiding this big of a secret from not only my father and Tristan, but also Tristan's parents and all my friends. Not that I have all that many friends since I started dating Tristan. I have no idea how they'll react when it finally comes out that I'm pregnant, but I hope to deal with one problem at a time and I choose the problem at hand.

  Telling Tristan...

I get so close sometimes, we'll be laying in bed trying to fall asleep and I'll get up the courage and I'll say.

  "Tristan?"

  "Yes, baby?" He'll say back tired.

  "I...I love you," I'll whisper then yell at myself in my head for losing the courage. I just need a good kick in the butt to get me to tell him, but I don't see how that'll ever happen.

  Today's Friday, the end of the week finally. I spend the morning talking to Lexi and her friends, since I don't have any of my own. Not even Nikolia will talk to me, she did a week after that dinner. She seemed okay with it or at least she was trying but by the end of January she turned back into her bitchy self!

  No one from Drew's crowd will even look at me let alone talk to me, except for Lexi, Lexi is one of my last friends. Not that I care that those stupid bimbos and ass jerks won't  talk to me. I have Tristan and Lexi and that's all that counts.  I give Lexi a one armed hug since I'm holding my books carefully in front of my stomach. It worries me that in less than a month I'll start showing, not that I will take that long to tell everyone. Or at least I hope I don't.

  I'm walking down the hall past a broom closet when I'm pulled inside it. The light flashes on and I see that it's Tristan.

  "God could you do anything less creepier?" I ask him angrily.

  "Well I have to hurry I didn't have time to do the whole 'psst' thing." He says smiling at me.

  "Hurry for what? Where are you going?" I ask him a pout already forming on my lip. He's in all my morning classes and without him there I'm surely to die of loneliness.

  "My mom needs me to watch my younger sisters. She needs to take Arabella to the healer, she thinks she broke her arm. I'll be gone the whole day, it's a Friday so not any real reason to come back halfway through," he explains.

  "Isn't keeping me from being lonely reason enough?" I ask him a full pout on my lips.

  "You know as well a I do that we don't have any classes together after lunch. You'll have Lexi in nearly every class you'll be fine," he says kissing me lightly.

  "Okay, I'll call you if I need you," I say quietly.

  He kisses me again and orbs out in the middle of it.

  "Oh yeah did I mention I'm two months pregnant, and I plan to keep it?" I whisper to myself. I walk out to my first class and the other two pass relatively quickly.

  At the beginning of fourth period, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I look at my phone slyly and read it quickly.

  To: Sophia

  From: Nikolia

Meet me at the top of the second floor staircase in five minutes. I need to talk to you!