Time to get the Police involved

Saturday, February 25th

The rest of the week was more or less entertaining. Tuesday, my car got egged while I was at the mall. Wednesday, I came down the road that leads to our huge driveway and there was a wood post with a sign on it. The sign said, 'Do not continue unless you wish to come face to face with a major whore of a slut.' Thursday, Missy ran up to me in the cafeteria and splashed her hot coffee on me. I went to the nurse and got my burns treated. She covered them thankfully so an hour later when they healed no one knew but Tristan and I. Friday was really the last straw for my parents. We had a good idea as to who was issuing these stunts since she threw coffee on me in public.

On Friday night around midnight we were all talking about how we wanted to proceed from there. I mean she assaulted me and we had dozens of witnesses and a video recording. Jordan wanted to press charges, I wasn't sure. I mean I knew if I did then I would get labeled a snitch as well. But I also didn't want to get coffee poured on me everyday for the rest of my High School life.

That's when the shooting started. No not a gun, a paint gun, at least ten of them. Josh ran outside as one of them shattered the living room window, I was in the chair right in front of it. I shot up from the chair and took a few steps closer to the door, but I was still in line of the space where the glass window was. I heard a shotgun go off and thenI felt this horrible pain on the lower part of my thigh. I crumbled to the floor and just lay there sobbing in pain.

Jordan was screaming. Tristan was beside me asking me if I was okay. Josh ran back inside when he heard the screaming, he was carrying a shotgun.

"You shot our daughter!!" Jordan screamed at him.

"I shot in the air! No way in hell it hit Sophia!!" He shouts back at her. He rushes over to me and looks at my leg. "Someone shot her with a paint gun. It's just paint. Now can we all calm down here," He slides across the floor to my head.

"How much does it hurt?" He asks me.

I took a couple of breaths and already I felt the pain ebbing away, but the sting remained.

"Not that much anymore. I'm sure their is just a nasty bruise under that paint." I told him as I sat up,"Is there anyone still out there?"

"No, I scared them all off. The cameras got the licenses plates off the cars at least, if not most of their faces." He tells everyone. Tristan helps me stand up and puts me on the couch.

"I'm calling the police! This is assault and property damage!," Jordan says angrily as she heads into the kitchen. I can hear as she angrily pushes down on the phone keys. Tristan sits down beside me on the couch. I lay down and rest my head in his lap. He plays with my hair. He takes a piece and curls it around his finger, holds it that way for a second and then releases it. He repeats this for the ten minutes it takes for the police to get here.

Josh goes out to greet them as Jordan comes back into the living room with coffee cups and coffee. She hands me a water bottle before she pours coffee into five cups. I've been cut off from coffee, it's bad for the baby so I'm not allowed to touch the stuff. Unless of course when it's thrown on me, then that's a completely different story.

I sit up and curl my legs underneath me. Then I lean my head against Tristan's shoulder as two police officers walk into the room.

"Good evening," one of the police officers says. He's tall and has bright red hair. The other officer is short and he has blonde hair.

"Hello," my mom shakes both of their hands. My mom offers them both the two chairs that are right in front of the window that was shattered. Josh and Jordan both join us on the couch.