28:: Secret's Revealed and One Man's Suspicion

I took out the lemon in this. Actually I never wrote it. I can’t write lemon, only violence and gore. If you’re a pervert then go ahead and head the . . . “alternate” version of this chapter on fanfiction.net. That’s the only place I’m posting it

One more thing, I will be re-writing this after I finish it, tweaking up some details and what-not. Please be completely honest with me. Also, if you have any questions about this book, small details you’d like to know then ask now. I will be answering all of them at the very end.

Lastly, I have the next chapter written up for this (one of the chapters I wrote months ago, just because I needed it out of my head). Comments, votes, and fans, please :)

You know, that never really works . . .

Whoa I’m on a roll with these! Is that . . . two chapters in two days?!

____________________________________________________________________

He rolled off of me, exhausted as I was after what we did. My hands shook slightly as I ran them through my hair, attempting to get the wet strands off my sticky forehead.

I have nothing to say.

“I admit it, I’ve been fantasizing about that for a couple years now, but whoa,” he gasped as his heart rate slowed down. My own pounded in my chest, slowing down a few beats at a time.

I sighed, too tired to really talk. I jumped slightly when his bare arms wrapped around my moist waist and pulled me into him. He buried his head into the crook of my neck.

My eyelids were heavy and I was just too damn comfortable. The room was dark, only lit by the lamps outside the hotel window in the street. The fog clung to that window, blurring the light and making it even dimmer than it already was. The room was warm and comfortable with soft sheets and cozy blankets. I was going to fall asleep an second now.

“I know what happened,” he whispered into my ear.

I my eyes flew open, sleep out the foggy window. “Wha-?”

“Seven years ago. What happened those months you disappeared. Where and how you got this,” he traced the scars on my back, making me shiver despite the warmth.

The air left my longs in a might whoosh as the blood rushed from my face. My calm hands started shaking again as I clutched the sheets to stop them.

“What do you know?” I whispered.

“As much as I could,” And then he told me. He told me everything that had happened to me. Well, the basics that is.

Throughout the tale my face got paler, maybe blue. I didn’t know. I just know at some point I stopped feeling anything and just listened. His words we’re true. All of it. I didn’t feel my hands clenching so hard that my nails dug into the pad of my hand and made them bleed, or the fact I forgot to breath half the time, making my breathes short with my increasing heart rate. When he was done I sat up and buried my face into my hands. I was ashamed.