5:: Fight! Rhythm's Unknown Power!

AN: again, any song sung by Rhythm and claimed to be hers is a lie. they are real songs that are on my ipod and just seem to fit the mood. most you may not reconize because i listen to weird music and lady gaga.

enjoy the comedy routine that is known as Monkey D. Luffy!

PS GO TO HELL BLACKBEARD< YOU D WANNA-BE!!!!!!!!!

PSS I have some pictures of Rhythm on DeviantArt.I have 6 different pics of here up right now, so you can check through my gallery for her. If you wanna see what she looks like, besides the description, then here's thr link

http://canadiangothstalker.deviantart.com/#/d4n57la

Love ya all!

and as a reader once said to me *virtual BEAR HUG*

~Rhythm~

"Well," I tucked my legs under me, still ontop of Luffy, "judging my the looks on your faces, Luffy never mentioned me. What a shame. I thouht I had a better impact to him than Shanks." I finished up the meat then tucked the bones in the waste band of his shorts.

"No actually he didn't," the orange-haired girl said.

"Aw what a shame. Oh well." I stood up, wiping my hands. "Now since I introduced myself, why don't you tell me who you guys are? I already know marimo over there." i jabbed my thumb towards Zoro.

"Would you quite that?" he grumbled.

"Well I'm Captain Usopp, brave warrior of the sea!" The guy around Luffy's age with a long nose said, chest puffed out. "And these are my followers." he indicated to the rest of the Straw Hats.

"Stop that Usopp," the orange haired girl said. "I'm Nami the-"

"Navigator?" I finished. "And you," I pointed to the black haired woman with even darker eyes, "is Nico Robin."

"Hm so Luffy has been keeping in touch, I see." Robin said.

"Uh-huh. And You're Chopper!" I smiled at the blue-nosed reindeer. He was just to cute!

"Yeah. How-?" he was lost in thought.

"I'm not psychic." I said. Luffy sat down next to me and started digging into the food. "Luffy just won't shut up about you guys." I picked an apple out of the array of fruits and started munching on it.

"I didn't know you two kept in touch." Nami said.

'Didn't even know he could write,"  the blonde flirt muttered.

"And since you're the only one left, I'm guessing you're Sanji." I pointed at him.

His eyes turned to hearts and his cool demenior was lost in a swirl, "she knows me!<3"

"Anyway, no we haven't kept in touch. We just met yesterday here."

"oh so you're the one who brought back Luffy. Why didn't you aboard?" Robin asked.

'Nah I had some business to deal with," I reached over for the last piece of meat, only for Luffy to snatch it away and swallow it in one movement.

"I was gunna eat that, you idiot!" I hit him across the head, his face slamming into the table.

"Ow that hurt!" Luffy said.

"It was supposed to hurt, stupid," i stuck my tongue out.

"You're the stupid one, stupid," he stuck his tongue out too.