18:: The Unwelcoming Truth and the Flaw in the Plan

(AN: I think Zoro’s getting a bit OOC, whatevs ill fix it later. Please don’t hit me L)

%Narrator%

Witch sat on the king’s throne; the crown on his head while his body was draped over the chair like it was a loveseat. Swirling a glass of expensive wine in his long tan fingers, he grinned at the sight around him. Power was something he always craved for. This plan of his will have the government kneel to him, Gorosei and the entire world will call him ruler. But like all major corporations, he has to start small. So why not the island famous for its dancers and most of all, it’s beautiful princess?

Princess Amaya’s mine;  all of her riches, country, and beauty. The plan was simple really, Witch mused in his head, after this, all I have to do is-

“Captain Witch!” a voice interrupted his thoughts.

“What?” Witch snapped, drinking the last of the wine and throwing the glass against the opposite wall.

It was Sapphire, the Vine Pirates’ swordsman and head of the Tsuru Army.

Sapphire was a tall man of seven foot six, with black hair tied into a pony tail with the sides above his ear shaven. Amber eyes and tan skin, he wore a button up shirt under a silver vest with the Vine Pirates’ Jolly Roger sewed into the back in black thread. Black gloves on his calloused hands and black suspenders holding his dirty olive green trousers up his lean frame as they tucked into his leather combat boots. A brown belt was on his waist, along with his infamous katana, Dragon’s Oath while a scar ran from his wide forehead and down his face to his chin.

“Clanford wanted me to tell you lunch is ready, and that the ladies are in the dining hall waiting for you,” he said.

“Good. Does Cat know?” Witch asked, standing up and stretching.

Sapphire shook his head, “I don’t know where First Mate went. He probably went to go blow stuff up with his fancy new sword.”

“Damn that freak. Well find him and tell him about lunch, and that we’re getting some V-cards tonight!” Witch pumped his fist in the air, energy replacing the laziness at the thought.

“Oh, and there was some rebellion in the dungeons. “

Witch spat, “Rebellion? Why didn’t you tell me this first? Is it sorted out?”

“Don’t worry, it was that weird pirate with the straw hat. We tranquilized him, so know he’s hanging from his ankles from the highest tower unconscious.”

“Good. You know, now that I think about it, I think I’ve heard his name before. Monkey D. Luffy . . . Hm~,” Witch rubbed his chin.

“Let’s not think of such trivial matters and lets go eat, Clanford’ll get pissed if we don’t show up on time again, especially since we just captured Nikko Blisstens.”

Witch hit him around the head, “You idiot! I told you to tell me when we capture her!”

“Sorry! I thought you knew,” Sapphire replied, rubbing the lump on his head.

“Bastard! Have them bring her in at lunch! We’re celebrating, dammit!” Witch yelled stomping out the door.

“But, a guy with curly eyebrows came and brought her, insisting a reward.”  That earned another punch.

'Sanji'

‘This plan better damn work,’ I thought, sipping on the newly lit cigarette. Nikko was still tied up as we walked down a wide corridor surrounded by more of those guards.