15:: The Search. The Animal Trainer Named Leslie

Author’s Note (because we need more of these): hey, Sakura here. I wanna tell yeah that there’s a new segment I and AbnormalWriter101 started. It consists of One Piece shorts, each story only a chapter long. Juts funny, random ideas that pop into our head, scenarios as you may put it. The idea came when she was at my place and I wanted to draw a pic of Rhythm, Zoro and Felina (her OC. Lil cat girl) playing strip poker.

That evolved to the One Piece Madhouse.

So check it out if you want a good laugh (or just keep reading. Preferably both).

Oh and sorry for the shitty chapter. I was running out of ideas. And the song? sorry! i needed to get that in there! its important to the plot. . . at some point further along. itl be better if you listen to it. . .

                                                -LS

~Rhythm~

“Your dancers?!” Nami asked.

Lina nodded. “Our proud treasure is our dancers. As girls, we train at a young age to learn the island’s traditional dancer. The dressed you’re wearing is the traditional outfit of out dancers. The weird flowers in the island? The dress is woven from the petals.”

“That’s. . . weird. I’m wearing a flower,” I said, adjusting my headband. I felt uncomfortable. This was the first time in my entire life, I’ve ever worn a skirt of any sort.

“The flower’s called zcho no kinei. Silk of the Queen. It only grows here, at Tomoni Island.”

“It is a nice feel. Very exotic.” Robin said, rubbing the fabric of the skirt between her fingers.

“I’ll admit it, it’s really pretty, but why the make-up?” Nami asked.

“Tradition,” Lina and I said. She meant it. I was mocking.

I agree, even though I’m not a huge fan for myself, it was absolutely gorgeous. The top cut low, decorated with little silver plates the size of dimes. It showed my bare stomach, which was painted with a intrecated vine-like pattern in silver paint down my left side. The skirt was light, yet had enough wait to it for a full spin. It was wrinkled in fine creases that were each about a centimeter thick. Silvery belts of plates, charms, and little decorations hung loose on my hips, ringing like tiny bells when I moved. The skirt went down to my ankles, showing the silver braces wrapped around my ankle with silvery beads handing from them. My feet bore thin, silk shoes with sturdy soles. My upper arms had silver bands, the left like a coiled snake while the other just a simple bands with beads like my ankles, and my wrists too. Thin, gossamer see-through fabric hung from my wrists, trailing down to my ankles. My hair was piled onto my head, while interacting face paint and icy blue lipstick was stuck on my face. The rest of my body was painted with different colors, contrasting with my dress. The dress, on the other hand, was a dark, midnight blue at the hem of the skirt, and as it went up, it slowly faded to a light, sky blue. Same with the top, but it went from sky blue to dark blue up.

Nami’s and Robins were the same, except different patterns, metals, designs, and colors. Nami’s was a pale pink to deep red with gold trim, while Robin’s was a pale silver to deep gold, with bronze trim.

“Namiiiiiiii-swaaaaaaaan<3! Rooobiiiiiin-chwaaaaaaaaaan<3! Rhyyyyyythmmmmmm-dwoooonoooooo<3! You all look absolutely beautiful! Goddesses if not, angels from above<3!” Sanji cried, hearts for eyes.

“I feel as though my face is going to break out. So what does this have to do with anything?” Nami said.

“Witch has a weakness to girls. Dancers especially. He keeps them for himself. So he’ll defiantly come out when he sees you three.” Lina said. “But. . .” she added.