3:: Squid Dinner. Rhythm vs. Jackass

AN: any songs claimed to have been made by Rhythm, herself, is a lie. They are in fact other songs that are on my iPod. I give credit to the artist who sings these songs for there creativity. I will tell you if it's a song I made myself. BTW, zoro rules XD

"Marines!" Luffy laughed. "Hey, it's old Smokey!"

"That marine that's been chasing you since you entered the Grand Line?" I asked over the roar of the ocean spray and the engine to my bike.

"Yeah! Let's stop by and say hi." he said.

"Nah let's just do a pass-by," I smiled. I rode directed the bike right in the direction of the 3 marine ships and rode the waves right through them, where every Marine could see.

"Hey Smokey! Long time no see!" Luffy yelled waving and laughing.

"Hey boys!" Iwaved at the crewman.

Commodore Smoker  didn't have time to react. We were there then gone in 5 seconds.

"Whoo Hoo! This is awesome!"

"Duh! This is me that you're talking to," I laughed.

We rode the waves, water sparkling in every direction at high speed. The sun beat down on us as a school of fish rode the currents under us. And at the horizon, a small pirate ship rocking to Posiedon's lullaby.

"Is that it?" Luffy asked, sheilding his eyes from the sun.

"I don't know, is it?" I shrugged. "Wait. I got it. What's the bow of the ship?"

"Um. . . bow?"

"The head of the ship. You know, that ornament?" I said.

"Oh yeah! My seat! Its a sheep."

"Kind of weird but okay." Stopping the bike, I let out a high-pitched whistle, so high, it could not be heard with human ears.

____________________________________________________________________________________

&Tony Tony Chopper&

"Guys, do you hear that?" I put my hooves over my ears. A loud, high-pitched whistle filled my ears.

"What is it, Chopper?" Robin asked.

"A whistle."

"I don't hear anything." Usopp said.

"It's probably a dog whistle. The note is so high that it can't be heard by human ears. Only animals." Nami said.

"Why would a dog whistle be so far out in the ocean?" Usopp asked scratching his long nose.

"I don't know. I don't see a ship anywhere either." Robin said looking out into the ocean. "Chopper, where's it comming from."

"Over there," I pointed in the general direction. "Wait, it's gone."

"Huh. Oh well." Nami went back to her map.

____________________________________________________________________________________

 ~Rhythm D. Jade~

(Im sort of tired of writing their full names. im gunna start just typing the name theygo by. you'll know what I mean)

"Yup that's it then. And the biggest squid I have ever seen in my life. It's getting closer to the ship. I say when we get there we catch it and eat it for dinner. I think there's enough for both of us. I don't know about your crew" I said, steering the bike towards the ship.