Chapter Eleven

CHAPTER ELEVEN

“Umm Will?” “Hey Nora, nice to uhh... SEE you again.” Will had a smug look on his face and I had no idea why until I looked down only to realize that my tits might as well have been out of my top completely! FUCK YOU BIG TITTIES! “Oh my gosh!” were the only words I could manage to say as I found some hasty way to pull up my top. “We didn’t..” “Nope. Not this time either. Unfortunately.” Thank God! Not that I’m saying I wouldn’t have wanted to cos he looks ten times as sexy as he did at my birthday party. But surprisingly, there were only two people on my mind. Logan and shockingly, Brad.

It was dark out. “How long have I been asleep?” “Practically the whole day.” “And what have you been doing all day?” “Lying next to you waiting for you to wake up.” “Ooookay stalker dude, I need to go home. How did I get here?” “Robert dropped you off on his way home.” SHIT! Robert. I hope he’s okay. “Wait. How do you know Robert?” “We went to school together.” “Oh.” “So do you want me to call him so that he can come and get you?” I nod and give him a thankful smile. Will pulls out his phone and calls Robert. I look around to see if I had thought about the fact that it might be a good idea to bring some clothes, but I couldn’t see any of my stuff anywhere until I looked behind the door and found my school bag. Inside it had a note. It said, “I’m sorry if they don’t match but I thought you may want to change after the night you had. I’ll pick you up later on. Just get Will to ring me, yeah? See you soon. Robert x” Naaw. That’s soo sweet that he’d actually come and get me after what probably was a really long night. I wonder what he means by 'the night I had'. Did something go wrong? What happened? Last thing I can remember is dancing with Logan. Hmmm. Logan. He’s pretty gorgeous huh? Fuck! I just clicked. If I’m not at my house, then who is?

How could I be so stupid as to leave my house! I can’t think about that at the moment. “Will?” I shout. Will runs in looking panicked. “You okay? What’s up? What’s the matter?” Will looks frantic. “Oh, I just wanted to know if I could have a shower?” “Fucking hell! You had me worried hun.” “What did you just call me?” He gave me a smug smile and just shrugged his shoulders as if to playfully say ‘I don’t know.’ “Okay... So where’s the shower?” I ask. “Down the hall, to the left. Need a friend?” He asks then teasingly winks at me. OMG! Say yes! SAY YES!!! “No. Thank you. I’m fine. But thank you for the offer handsome.” I say returning his wink before going to the shower. I grab my bag and walk to the bathroom. It’s so nice and clean with absolutely beautiful tiles from floor to ceiling. I turn on the shower and let the steam fill the room. I pull out my phone, put my music on really loud and start to sing as I get out of my clothes. I leave my clothes in a tidy pile in the corner and then get in the shower. I let the hot water trickle down my bare skin, allowing the heat to rush through my body. I exhaled slowly as the water soothingly sprinkles itself on to my face. Don’t you just love high-pressure showers? I haven’t felt this relaxed in years!! It only felt like I had been in the shower for a couple of minutes when I heard a knock on the door. “Hey Nora? Rob’s waiting for you.” “Okay then. I’ll be out soon. Promise.” I get out of the shower and check my phone. How long have I been in here? Shizz. I’ve been in here for twenty-five minutes!! A few minutes Nora? A few minutes you reckon? Shows how time flies when you’re relaxed.

I put on my getting changed music. (Yes, I have shower music and changing music) *I sneeze on the beat and the beat got sicker, Yonce all on his mouth like liquor* I like having music when I get dressed; it makes me feel like a celebrity or something. That includes what I want to wear, doing my hair and all that. I’m so happy that I organize my clothes really well at home. Well not really. I have an open floor system which means everything is on display. You can’t really muck up the arrangement of clothes or the coordination of how they’re worn. Anything looks good with anything in my room, lucky for me. Thank you Robert for packing tights!!! I pull out my clothes and get changed; I throw my hair in to a messy bun and pack all my stuff back in my bag. When I walk out, Robert and Will are on the couch having a game of COD.