Introduction

{Andy Fowler}
You can't always choose your fate or what's gonna happen to you in the future but when my parents told me they were divorcing and going their separate ways, it broke me, a lot.

Don't take this the wrong way but I both of my parents dearly and I can't stand to see them hurting but I don't really think they're hurting as much as I am.

I saw my mum put the last box in the moving van and yell for me to get outside.

Dad was at my door.

I ran up and gave him a hug.

"I'll see you soon bug, I know London and a big mansion is a big move but you'll get used to it," Dad said, hugging me back.

"I'll miss you, a lot," I whispered.

"I'll miss you too Bug, remember every weekend is ours unless you have plans okay?" Dad reminded me.

I let go of the hug, "I've got to go, I'll see you soon Dad," I said quickly before getting my backpack and going to the car.

I got into the passenger side and then got comfortable because I knew this was gonna be a long drive.

~
The hours in the car passed by and I noticed that we were on the outskirts of London and not in central.

That's when I saw it, I saw the three-story building that would be classified as my home from now on, and to be honest I was scared, scared that I wasn't gonna be the only child for once and maybe this kid isn't all that bad, as long as he's no younger than 13 then I'm good.

Mum pulled into the driveway and I saw this man with a pure white smile, a business suit on, and flowers in his hand.

"Ew," I mumbled.

His hair was also slicked back and nice, he looked like he cleaned up.

Then that's when I saw him, his hair was as dark as Chocolate and his gaze eyes glowing from the lights around the building, his tan olive skin looked smooth and he smiled at me.

Just like his dad, his smirk was white and pure.

I was already out of the car and standing by my mum but moved away when Jake kissed her.

"Andy, it's great to meet you," Jake said.

I smiled shyly.

"Nice to meet you too," I whispered.

"You've got a shy one babe," Jake said to my mum, literally making me want to throw up.

I blushed.

Jake put his arm around His son.

"Well, this one is Rye," Jake said.

Rye smiled again.

"Nice to meet you," He said.

I could only blush.

Then I remembered that I left my guitar at my dads.

"Fuck," I said.

"Andrew! Language," My mum scolded.

"Sorry, I need to call Dad," I mumbled before fumbling to get my phone out of my pocket.

I walked off, all that was on my mind was my guitar and my dad picking up his phone.

I had a feeling, Rye was gonna be one hell of a person to get to know.