Chapter Fourteen {Sweet Nothings}

{Andy Fowler}
Why am I always have these mental breakdowns and why do I always end up with Rye afterward, I mean I don't have a problem with it but I want it to be so much more and I don't think that will ever happen.

Who wants a broken person anyway.

~
I woke up a good three hours before Rye so I decided to pass my downtime by going to my room and picking up my Guitar and making a song because I haven't been able to properly sit down and sing or play for awhile.

So just come and lie with me and I will
Whisper sweet nothings to keep you still
If you have to go
I understand but you're the safest home I've ever known
So just fly back soon
Or I'll pray for your face is on the face of the stars and shapes of the moon

Getting done with the chorus I was pretty happy with the outcome and I didn't realize Rye had been standing at my doorway.

He looked shocked.

"How can a human being have such a beautiful voice like that," He asked, coming over and sitting on my couch.

I was blushing like a madman but It wasn't my fault that Rye was a great person.

"You still look adorable and I'm assuming that hoodie is hella comfy," Rye stated.

I didn't say anything then I realized I was still in boxers and his sweater and suddenly became hella insecure.

"Hey, there's a party tonight at Mikey's and I was wondering if you wanted to come," Rye said.

"I don't know, it's been awhile since I've been to a party and I also don't like the drugs and the drinking that goes on," I replied.

He gave me a sympathetic look.

"So is that a no?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

He huffed, "then I won't go either because when I get drunk I do stupid shit and I kinda need someone sober," He replied.

"Well, I'm the person to ask okay? I don't do Parties," I said, rolling my eyes and started I work on the first verse of sweet nothings.

"That's why I'm not going, I really only trust you with my health," Rye stated, very shyly.

I smirked, setting my guitar down and walking over to him.

Mind you I was only in boxers and his hoodie (a different one, above) that went down to the middle of my thighs

"I swear, if we were more you wouldn't be able to walk for the next week," Rye mumbled as I wrapped my legs around his waist and his hands resting on the small of my back.

Mmm, I'm feeling naughty but I decided not too but I did rest my head in the crook of his neck.

~
After sitting in that position for almost an hour I put my hands on his shoulders and looked him in the eyes.

"You wanna ask something don't you," He asked.

"Yeah," I mumbled.

"Ask away love," He replied, resting his hand on my cheek, his thumb caressing it softly.

"Do you like me?" I asked, diverting my eyes from his.

He chuckled.

"Which way?" He asked.

"Anyway?" I replied, shifting myself so I was now actually sitting on his lap.

"I like you more than a Stepbrother, I like you because you're you. I like your shyness and I like when you get close to people you open up and I want you to be more. I would give anything to wake up to you every day and kiss you and hold your hand and give you all the love you want and need," Rye said, practically making me melt in his arms.

I smiled and giggled shyly.

I now had my legs on either side of him and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer as I placed my hands on his chest.

"Can I kiss you?" He mumbled.

I blushed like mad.

"S-sure," I giggled.

"Good because even if you said no I still would've do-" he was talking too much so I cut him off and kissed him myself.

Fuck, his lips were soft and gentle and not as rough as I thought they would be. Our lips moved in sync perfectly and at some point out hands were intertwined.

As we let go, I wrapped my hand around his neck.

"Is this better than drinking and a party?" I asked.

"Any day baby," He replied.

I smiled before getting off his lap only to be pulled back down.

"Before you go anywhere, can you be mine for awhile or until you get tired of me," Rye asked.

"I'll never get tired of you," I said, leaving a quick kiss on his lips before getting up and going into the kitchen for food.

"I love you!" I heard him yell.

God, this boy is the best thing that has happened to me.

Heyyy Guys,
So I decided to do a book and open up to you guys more but I'll most likely end up deleting it because it's very personal and all so go check it out if you want.

~JJ