Chapter Thirty-Five {And God said "fuck you"}

{Andy Fowler}
"Rye I'm actually scared," I said clinging to his as we walked up to the front door.

"Don't Be Babe, remember it's our parents and your dad shouldn't be here alright," Rye replied.

I nodded.

It's been a week since Rye and I's date night and we finally decided to come back home.

I opened the door and the familiar scent of my mom's cooking was in the house.

I was excited to see her but I was scared to come out saying I was dating my stepbrother.

My mum knew I was fem but I think this was gonna be new to Rye's dad because I was wearing a feminine but comfortable outfit (above).

"Andy? Rye?" My mum said.

"Yeah," I replied as she came over and pulled me into a very motherly hug.

"Mm, I've missed you," She said.

I smiled and heard rye chuckle.

I let go of the hug.

"Is that a smile I see Beaumont?" I asked playfully.

"Shush," He replied but stopped as he saw his dad.

His dad glanced at me then looked at me again.

"Remember how I said I was gay? Well o forgot to say that I'm fem also," I stated as kicked Rye softly.

I wanted his to be comfortable around his dad and tell his dad that he was gay but I knew it wasn't gonna be that easy.

I felt my mum put her hand on the middle of my back and whisper in my ear.

"Are you guys together?" She asked.

I smiled at her.

She gave me an approving smile.

I think I was allowed to date whoever the hell I wanted as long as I was happy and that made my mum happy

Rye quickly went up to his room.

I sighed.

"I need to go talk to Rye," I said before following him upstairs.

I opened his door and saw him laying on his bed

"Babe?" I asked as I approached him.

He hummed in response.

"Are you Okay? I know it's gonna be hard to come out but I'll be there when you want to alright? Even if your dad doesn't support which I'd assume he will because look at me," I stated as I climbed into bed with him.

"But I came out to everyone including him as bisexual and I don't want to have to go through that whole thing again, I got shit for coming out as bi but imagine the shit I'll get for being gay," He replied.

"Look at me. I'm gay and fem so imagine the shit I got. When you bullied me I was gay but I didn't say I was fem because I knew I'd get it worse but when I moved school and was out as gay and fem they were so much worse then you Rye, and that's saying something. You have to understand that you'll get shit for it but you'll also have a bunch of people who'll be there for you. You have a whole football team to back you up and I sure then hell know that Mikey and Brook will be there for you," I said as I softly traced his jawline.