Chapter Fifteen {Talk Fast}

{Andy Fowler}
Yet another day and nothing new had happened.

I've been sitting in my room for the last 6 hours trying to write up a song but I can't think of anything and yes I have sweet nothings but it's a horrible song and I don't really like it.

(I HAVE NO HATE AGAINST THE SONG AND ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITE ORIGINALS)

I then heard a knock at my door.

"It's open," I said.

Jack walked in.

"Hey buddy, how are you doing?" I asked as a wave of guilt washed over me because I've been ignoring Jack for the last few days.

"Good actually, I've been able to sleep for once too, and you didn't have to do this m for me you know? I had one more year left then o could've gone out on my own," Jack said.

"No, you're like a brother to me and I don't like you getting hurt and I'd do anything for you, I'm here when others aren't and I hope you realize that," I said.

He smiled.

"Oh, happy birthday," I said as I handed him a small box.

"You actually Remembered," He said, giggling slightly.

"I always remember," I replied as I watched him open it.

When he opened the box he looked shocked.

"You remembered?" He asked.

I smiled.

"I never forgot how much you wanted it," I replied.

He threw his arms around me

"Thank you so much Andy, it means a lot to me," Jack said as it sounded muffled because his head was in the crook of my neck.

"You're welcome, I told you I'd make you're life better," I said as I wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you," He said.

"I love you too Jack," I whispered, running my fingers through his hair.

Rye walked in and smiled.

Jack sat up.

"Want me to help you put the necklace on?" I asked.

He nodded as he took it out of the box and handed it to me.

"You didn't have to get it for me," Jack said as I clipped the back of his necklace together.

"Nah, I wanted too, and this doesn't come out of Rye's pocket or my mums but my own," I said.

"Andy," Jack whined.

"No whining, now go get ready because I'm taking you out tonight," I said.

"But I wanna stay home," Jack replied.

I giggled.

He eventually got up and went out of the room leaving Me and Rye alone.

He walked up and Grabbed my hand, pulling me close.

I giggled then blushed.

"How are you," He asked softly.

"Better now that you're here talking," I replied leaning up and brushing his lips with mine softly.

"Good to hear," Rye said pausing.

"What do you have to tell me?" I asked.

"Harvey is coming with us," Rye stated.

"Oh really?" I asked

"That is if he doesn't back out, I kinda hope he does, and jack does so it can just be us and we can go on a date," He said.

I smiled.

Just them jack came in.

"Actually, I'm gonna just kinda chill for the night, my head is killing me," Jack said.

I could tell Rye was excited

"Are you sure because I still wanna take you out," I replied.

Rye glared at me.

"I'm serious, I'm sorry to cancel but I just don't like going out a lot," Jack said.

I sighed in disappointment.

"We're definitely going out tomorrow," I said.

He nodded before exiting the room.

Rye jumped in excitement.

"Go get ready, I'm definitely taking you out," Rye said.

I giggled as I hugged him. 

"Calm down," I said as I kissed him softly.

"Okay okay, just hurry," Rye said.

I shook my head before going off and getting ready.