Chapter Thirty {After getting out of one situation, we're in another}

Hi so I decided to add smut into this

And I know it'll probably throw nicole off guard but the smut is written by her and I hope she doesn't mind me using the smut for this chapter and not the chapter I originally planned to put it in.

Also, Nicole writes her smut well so I'm not saying she doesn't I'm just doing it for a different ship then planned.

NicoleKrecioch

{Jack Duff}
I was laughing to the point I was crying, so was Harvey.

"I can't believe we got out of that," Harvey laughed.

"Hey! You're the dumbass who decided to do that," I said, pulling him close and kissing him.

"Well, you agreed so I'm not the only," He replied.

I giggled before taking his hand and walking out of the movie theater.

Okay so maybe we did get in a little trouble but that doesn't matter.

"What do you want to do when we get home?" I asked.

Harvey shrugged his shoulders but I could tell something was on his mind.

"Babe, something is on your mind, what is it?" I asked.

He looked at me with a very lust filled look.

I felt myself heat up.

"Oh," I said as realization hit me.

He smirked then pulled me closer.

"I love you," He mumbled, kissing the top of my head softly.

I smiled.

"I love you too," I replied.

~
"Can I ask a question?"

"What's the question love," Harvey asked, caressing my face softly.

"Would you ever like force me to do something I didn't want to do?" I asked shyly.

I heard him chuckle.

"Of course not, I don't do anything without consent, unlike some bastards out there," Harvey said.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"Anytime my love," He replied, kissing my lips softly.

I Blushed then stayed close by his side.

~
"Baby, stop. We're not even half way into the house yet," I giggled as I felt him place wet kisses down my neck.

"But I want you," He whined.

"We're almost in so chill," I replied, dropping the keys ON PURPOSE to make him wait even longer.

He whined as I picked up the keys and unlocked the door.

As soon as I got into my bedroom Harvey has me against the wall.

"Why don't you have any patience?" I whined.

"I do, just not when it comes to...this," He replied.

I rolled my eyes before I felt his lips on mine.

"God you are beautiful," Harvey said as my shirt got removed.

I blushed before reconnecting our lips.

I felt Harvey slowly push me down on my bed.

At some point I was fully exposed to Harvey totally forgetting about all the scars that...HE left on me.

Then I got self conscious, suddenly covering up and not wanting Harvey to see.

"Don't you're beautiful," He said as he placed a kiss to my lips.

Then, Harvey got on top of me in a quick move, shirtless, but he still had jeans on. He placed a slow and passionate kiss onto my lips, then moving down to my neck and placing gentle kisses. He traced his lips down my torso, making me gasp in response to his touch on my naked skin. I looked at his every move. I then felt him kiss my inner thigh, making me breathe in quickly, he looked up at me with lustful eyes. I threw my head back as I felt his hot breath hitting against my hole, making me let out a quiet moan. I grab onto the sheets tightly as I feel his tongue slowly push into my hole, making me let out a small whimper in response. He starts twisting and twirling it inside me, I let out another quiet moan. I then grab a handful of his hair and push him harder down on me, but he is quick to take my hand away.

"Patience.." He whispers huskily, I bite my lip. My eyes are still closed, but I feel him come up to me, I dont dare opening my eyes to see his obvious smug. Then I feel two of his fingers pushing into me, making me arch my back slightly in response. I feel his soft, hot breath hover over my lips before feeling them on mine. I try to kiss him back the best I can, but its hard to focus when two of his fingers are deep inside my hole, stretching me so good. I cant help, but pull away and let out a loud moan in response to the pleasure he is giving me.

"H-harv.. ..- p-please..!" I whisper, moaning out the last part as his fingers went deeper into me. Just then, he pulls his fingers out of me and starts taking his jeans off along with his briefs. Then he pushes into me without a warning, making me moan out loud. He starts thrusting in and out of me in a fast pace, making me bite my lip to hold back moans wanting to come out.

"Oh my f-!" I moan as I feel his cock go a bit deeper in me, me feeling every inch of him. He then grabs my hips and thrusts into me, making me arch my back and my eyes roll.
Then I feel his thrusts getting slower, letting me know he is getting close. I open my eyes and then he freezes inside me, his eyes shut tight and I feel his cum filling me up, making me gasp. Then my cock twitches and I start cuming on his and my torso, he collapses next to me and we both breathe heavily.
~
{Harvey Cantwell}
Jack soon began to drift off so I quickly grabbed something to clean us up and then threw the covers over both of us even though we were both still naked.

I put an arm around Jack's waist as he cuddled up to me.

"I love you," He mumbled.

I smiled. 

"I love you too babe, now go to sleep," I whispered, kissing the top of his head softly before drifting off myself.

Sooooo a randy chapter is coming soon...

I hope you guys enjoyed this, and I sent wait for you to see the next few chapters.