Chapter Thirteen {Letters}

Sorry, it's taken a while to get a new chapter out, I've been super busy with band so I know this chapter is short but I just wrote it as I went and let my thoughts out.
~
{Andy Fowler}
Hey Bud,
  How are things with your new life? The Mansion? The new step-Dad? Your mum? I wanna know. I miss you loads and wish you were here.

I know I told you that every other weekend would be ours but work. I love the bond we have Andy and I don't wanna mess that up, I'll come back to England soon and visit and if you're up to it, how about a whole week with just us two and maybe even rye if you want, he seems cool and from what I've heard from your mum, things are going great between you guys and I'm really glad to hear that, it makes me happy.

Don't think for a minute you can skip back into those old habits bud, I don't wanna have to get a call and say you're in the hospital or mental ward again.

I don't plan on getting hitched again, I wanna live and Pursue my work and career and maybe if a nice lady comes along then maybe I'll change my mind.

But the point of this letter (and many more to come) is to tell you that I miss you and I hope to see you soon again bud, it's hard without you here.

Love,
Dad

I closed my eyes, not wanting a single tear to come out, I wanted to be strong for Dad but god damn was it hard.

It was hard because of the relationship we had together and it was hard because we connected and now we have to communicate through letters, Dad doesn't ever use his phone unless it's for work but I don't mind because I feel like it's a better option.

I miss him so much.

I heard Rye come into the kitchen and right now, I just needed someone's shoulder to cry on.

I guess Rye didn't have to ask because we've gotten really close and he just let me hug him and cry.

"Wanna talk?" He asked softly, running his fingers through my hair.

I shook my head no because if I did, I'd only end up having another breakdown.

"That's okay," Rye replied, rubbing my back softly.

I just hugged him tighter, wanting him closer to me because it felt good to have someone there for once.

I knew Rye was reading the letter off the counter and not gonna lie, that scared me because it mentioned my old ways.

"Is the fact that you use to harm yourself the reason why you were shy and insecure and really uncaring about me at first? You didn't want me to know?" Rye stated.

He didn't sound angry but Instead...Understanding?

I nodded my head yes.

He just pulled me in tighter not letter go.

{Rye Beaumont}
This is how it's been recently, me comforting Andy because of his constant mental breakdowns and anxiety getting to him but I don't have a problem with it.

He eventually calmed down as he took deep breaths but he never let go of me.

He's cute.

"Let's go to bed," I said.

"I'm gonna get a shower first, and can I sleep in bed with you tonight?" He asked.

I smiled.

"Anytime," I replied.

"Thank you," He mumbled as he walked upstairs and into my bathroom.

~
By the time Andy got done in the shower, it was almost 12:30 am and I was tired but I stayed up for Andy.

He eventually just came out with boxers on and one of my hoodies...that went down to the middle of his...thighs.  (Hoodie Andy is wearing above).

Fuck, fuck, fuck. Why does he have to be so adorable and small and cute and hot and cute and adorable?

I smirked.

"W-what?" He blushed.

"Nothing, you look cute in my clothes, that's it," I replied.

He turned even redder.

"Come here, I know you're tired," I stayed extending my hands.

He shrugged before climbing into bed and laying head on my chest.

"You Okay now love?" I asked

He looked up at me and yawned.

"Yeah, I guess," he replied, wrapping his arms around my lower extremities and cuddling into me.

"Goodnight baby, sleep well," I said leaving a kiss on the top of his head softly before falling asleep myself.