Chapter Nineteen {Better Days}

I got some drama at the end so, hope you enjoy.

{Andy Fowler}
Right, after coming home from the café last week, I felt worse but I never told Rye until the sickness kind of just took over my body at this point.

So now I'm sick but I'm slowly getting better.

I woke up, the sound of Rain pounding on the window and the soft boom of the thunder from afar.

Rye was nowhere to be seen so I exited his room and went down to the kitchen to see Harvey, Jack and Rye all talking.

I let out a cough, getting each boys attention.

Rye came over and felt my forehead.

"You're still hot baby," Rye whispered.

I shrugged.

"I'm thirsty," I replied, making my way through him and opening the fridge to get something to drink

Jack sat there, smiling at me.

"What?" I giggled.

"Nothing," He replied, laughing.

"Sure," I replied, filling my glass with lemonade.

"So, me and Harvey aren't official but official if that makes sense," Jack said, messing with the hoodie strings blushing.

"Wait, What?!" I said, Turing around and almost spilling my drink.

He blushed.

"I mean, he hasn't asked yet but since you've been sick and missed a lot, we've been on at least three dates, one trip out of town for awhile and so it's official but not," Jack replied.

"Awww," I cooed.

"Shut up," Jack mumbled, blush spreading across his cheeks.

I coughed again thinking I was about to throw up but didn't.

"You should really get to bed babe," Jack said quietly, feeling my forehead before the older boys and back into the room.

"I'm not gonna go back to bed, I'm tired of just sleeping day in and day out," I stated, putting my glass away and walking outside, something I never do unless I have to or I'm forced to even though it was raining.

Rye Followed me out.

"Feeling any better?" He asked.

I shrugged, sitting down and dipping my feet into the pool.

"You look pale," Rye said.

"It takes awhile for my color to come back," I replied, leaning my head on Rye's shoulder.

"Ah, well you haven't been out of the house in awhile so, do you wanna go out somewhere?" Rye asked.

"I'd like that," I replied.

"Then, go get dressed," Rye stated before standing up and helping me up.

~
Later on we were out and about in the city when we ran into Brooklyn and Mikey and as usual, you saw about 20 Hickeys on Mikey's neck.

"Dear lord," Rye said, pulling at the collar of Mikey's football jersey.

Mikey pushed him away and blushed.

Brooklyn smirked.

"Well, we know who wears the pants in this relationship," I giggled.

"Hey! I do but I just let him do it," Mikey growled, giving Brooklyn a glare and making him wipe that smirk off of his face.

Mikey was talking to Us then we all decided to go get ice cream together as it was raining and we didn't want to stand outside for long.

~
We finally made it to the ice cream place then ordered and sat down but I decided to use Rye as a chair instead of actually sitting on a chair itself.

"So how have you guys been," I asked, taking a bit of what I got.

"Good," Mikey smirked.

"Cobban, we don't wanna heat about your sex life," Rye popped off.

They giggled.

I rolled my eyes then looked at Brooklyn who smirked.

"No we haven't if that's what you're tryna get out of me," I said.

"We've come close but he likes to be a tease and stop right there," Rye stated, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck.

I giggled at the feeling of his stubble on my neck.

"Why not just,,,go for it," Mikey said , raising one eyebrow.

"I would, but I like to tease," I replied.

They all chuckled.

~
After we got done with hanging out we went out separate ways and we went home.

As we were driving home Rye put his hand on my thigh, very close to my area.

"Can we please continue what we left off Friday?" Rye begged.

"I'm still kinda sick," I pointed out.

"So?" Rye said, carding his fingers with mine.

"So, no," I said, looking out the window.

He huffed.

"I'm not doing it to be a tease either Rye, I don't want you sick and if you're really gonna force me into wanting what you want then I'll end us pretty damn quick if you'd like so you can go find someone else to fuck," I said, taking my hand away from his.

"That's not how I meant to come off Andy," Rye said softly.

"Well right now it seems pretty clear you just want sex," I said.

"I don't," He replied.

"Really, Because it sure does seem like it," I scoffed.

"Andy calm down," Rye said, gripping the wheel until his knuckles were white.

So, the rest of the car ride was an awkward silence.

~
{Third Person}
As the two boys arrived home, Andy wasn't in the best of moods and Rye kept,,,exceeding his boundaries with Andy.

Andy stormed upstairs to Rye's room and gathered his things.

Rye let Andy through with his stuff

"I love you," Rye whispered.

"Fuck off Beaumont," Andy replied, entertaining his room and slamming the door in Rye's face.

Re knew it was something he triggered and it was his fault that Andy was mad at him and he gets that but yes the boys have been together for awhile now and have had a far share of arguments but never did Andy, or rye for a matter of fact tell one another to Fuck off when they got into an Argument.

Rye knew that Andy would still be sour in the morning but he still would kiss and hug Rye but somewhere inside Rye, he felt like what Andy said was true, that he needed to fuck off and leave him alone for awhile but he couldn't.

Rye has become accustom to Andy being there and deep down and little did Andy know himself, how bad it actually hurt Rye.

Both boys have had better days.