Chapter Five {A Jealous Ex And A Protective Stepbrother}

This is kinda a filler chapter so sorry if it made no sense

{Rye Beaumont}
"One more question before you go," I said.

"And what might that question be?" Andy asked.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" I asked.

He looked down aback.

"I did, It didn't last long because he cheated and was really verbally abusive towards me," Andy stated.

"What was his name?" I asked.

"Jake," Andy replied.

"Like as In Jake Grier?" I asked.

He nodded his head yes.

I had to hold myself together.

"I'll see you later Rye, I'm gonna go out and have coffee with Jack, just to catch up if course," Andy said.

I nodded.

"Have fun," I said as he walked out of the room.

{Andy Fowler}
When I walked into the coffee café, I saw Jack at a window seat.

"Hi," I said, sitting down across from him.

"Hey," Jack replied, messing with the cup on the table that was full of coffee.

I took his hands in mine.

"How are you doing?" I asked softly.

He shrugged.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked.

"I want out of this relationship so bad, but every time I try to leave the abuse just gets worse," Jack said, taking a drink of his coffee.

"I don't like seeing my friends get hurt," I said, clearly annoyed at the fact that his boyfriend is abusing him.

"Come with me, I seriously mean this Jack, your parents are dead and no one wants you, where will you go?" I asked.

He shrugged.

"Exactly, come home with me and I'm sure my mum and stepdad wouldn't mind adopting you," I said.

"I have this year left then I'm done with school," Jack said.

"What?! No, no don't quit school Jack, please come home with me," I begged.

"I'm scared," He whispered.

"Don't be," I said, taking his hands in mine.

I noticed the tears, but wiped them away.

"You'll be safe s-" I was interrupted when a hand slammed down on the table.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing here? Didn't I say you couldn't go out?" Ethan said.

Jack flinched.

"Answer me you fucking idiot," Ethan said.

Jack still didn't say anything and I kicked his leg softly from under the table.

He looked at me with fear in his eyes.

"I-I, we're over Ethan," Jack whispered.

I looked at Ethan's Eyes, full of anger and fury.

He went to go hit jack and he flinched but someone stopped his hand.

"I wouldn't hit my friend if I was you," Rye said.

Jack perked up upon hearing Rye's voice.

"What the fuck makes you think you can stop me Beaumont?" Ethan asked.

Rye still didn't let go of Ethan's hand.

"Now, you leave Jack alone once he goes back and gets his personal belongings, and you'll stay away from him and if you try to even talk to him, I have my uncle throw your ass in jail just like he did your brother," Rye said, finally letting go of his hand.

Ethan still had the anger in his eyes.

"This isn't over fag," He spat, purposely spilling his HOT coffee all over Jack, making him whimper.

I took Jack into the bathroom and handed him a change of clothes.

After he took his shirt off, I could see all the bruises Ethan had left on Jack.

Before I can see anything else, Jack slipped on the jumper Rye gave him.

After he got dressed, I pulled him into a heartfelt hug.

"You'll be okay Jack, I promise," I whispered, knowing Jack didn't feel safe.

"Guy? Come on, let's get home," Rye said through the door.

We got Jack's wet clothes and put them in a bag and got into the car.

I sat in the back with Jack to make sure he was okay.

"Thank you guys," He whispered finally.

I looked at Rye through the mirror up front.

He smiled.

"It's nothing Jack, I love you," I said before looking out the window and watching the scenery go by.