Auras and First Day

Ozpin leaves his mug on the desk before walking over to the four soon to be students of Beacon. He motions for the four of them to stand and looks at each off them. Glynda walks over to help Ozpin with the unlocking of Auras as even though Ozpin had a large pool of Aura, unlocking four Auras would take a lot out of anyone. She stands in front of Aerith while Ozpin stands in front of Zack. The headmaster and his deputy put their right hands over where their targets' hearts were and their left hands on the right cheek.

"For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all. Infinite in distance and unbound by death, I release your soul, and by my shoulder, protect thee," Ozpin and Glynda chant at the same time. Ozpin glows a dark green while Glynda glows purple. This, in turn, causes Zack to glow a zaffre blue and Aerith an amaranth pink. When the glowing died down, Glynda's normally sharp posture slackened a bit whereas Ozpin didn't seem to be affected.

"That's was so cool, yo! What did it feel like??" Reno asks curiously and excitedly.

"Warm and pleasant and very soothing," Aerith answers with a smile.

"Yeah! Kinda like the feeling of curaga!" Zack beams. "I'm honestly surprised that I have Aura considering I was infused with MAKO."

"That is curious. I was not sure if it would actually work on you and Cloud. However, I would imagine that the healing properties of MAKO would be even more efficient, and you get a plus by having the passive defense," Ozpin says. "Do you want me to do the other two? Or do you feel up to helping me again?"

"I can handle one more. Just give me a moment," Glynda says, Ozpin nodding. After a few minutes, Glynda uprights herself and goes over to Cloud, Ozpin going over to Reno. The two perform the chant again and along with the dark green and purple glow, a canary yellow glow appeared around Cloud and a rosewood red appeared around Reno. The glows disappear and Glynda plops into a chair, somehow maintaining her elegance. Ozpin's stance also seemed to slacken a bit.

"You four will stay in a visitor suite for now until initiation which is in about a week. I suggest you take this time to control your Aura and any semblance you might have as well as read up on the world of Remnant," Ozpin says as he walks back over to grab his mug. He picks it up and takes a few moments to brew another batch of hot chocolate to put into his mug. Once the headmaster has his mug filled, he picks up his cane and motions for them to follow him

"I'll meet you four later with your scrolls as they are an integral part of life here on Remnant," Glynda calls from her seat.

"Thank you Miss Goodwitch!" Aerith says before following Ozpin out of his office and back onto the elevator to be brought to the room she and the boys would be staying in for the time being.

~ One Week Later ~

Zack, Aerith, Reno and Cloud were chilling on Beacon's grounds. They watch as students start to pour out from the large bullheads and start to meet up with their friends and start heading off to find their way to the auditorium. Zack spots a black and red haired girl with a red cape who appeared to be younger than everyone else look slightly dazed and accidentally bump into some white haired chick's luggage. He winces in pain at hearing the high pitched shriek and yelling that came from their direction. He stands up.

"I need to stop that yelling before I get a headache and possibly save the girl in the red cape from something embarrassing," Zack says before trotting over, Reno following right behind him. Aerith and Cloud decide to follow as well, not wanting Zack or Reno to accidentally do something stupid.