The wedding march

The  wedding day dawned on me.It was make or break day for me mostly latter.It was like i was i was acting in a play wearing nice clothes seeing people praise me and people clapping but in the end i knew it was not for me in real.Adrianna helped me in getting dressed that's when i saw the dress for real .When i put on the dress.Adrianna gasped and said i looked amazing and Brad would go to heaven after seeing me.I  hardly doubted.He might be used to seeing women wearing clothes and nothing.Nothing ever surprises him.The dress was  not white in the conventional sense,it was like white mixed with hint of creamily brown .The shoulder was lace embroidered with tight fitting till the thighs and flows into an A line skirt with the skirt not overflowing too much.The cleavage was not too deep..Somehow it actually made me look good and thin.My hair was parted sideways with landing on my one shoulder and a diamond leaf shaped clip attached to my hair.That was my something new from Katherine and Katherine gave me her bracelet  which William had given her on there wedding for something old and adrianna gave me a garter which was blue for something borrowed.She winked at me saying she wanted it back.I fake smiled knowing she will get it back the minute the weddings done as I am sure  Brad wouldn't spend any minute sitting and smiling and doing these lovey dovey traditions.When Katherine saw me she too gasped and said,"Oh sweety,you look gorgeous.I am so glad that Brad chose a good and very pretty girl like you.You both will have very beautiful babies.",she said while tears came to her eyes. I didn't know where to look as i am going to be gone in 1year so maybe this wish could be granted by the next bride after her.My family was not there as I didn't have the guts to bring them into this melodrama.The press was also going to be there and if they saw my family they wouldn't leave them and stalk them and they couldn't afford bodyguards.That is after if i invited them and they wanted me. I had called the hospital to check on my nephew and was relieved when i found out he had been dishcarged and has not  come again after that.William was ready to walk me down the aisle as i had no one.It was really sweet .

"Its time,that's your call ,you ready?",she asked me.

I nodded having no choice.Adriana went ahead of before giving me a bouquet of white Lillie's and kissing my cheek. "Its time sister",she winked.The wedding march started and William took my hand in his arms ."Its OK,sweetheart,you will do good.Don't worry I wont let you fall and Brad is waiting for you.",he said .I seriously couldn't have gotten a better father after my real dad.I seriously wonder where did Brad get his genes from.

I took his hand walked ahead .The doors opened. I looked around and saw the whole place was decorated with ruffles .The chair covered with bows.There were fake  trees with snow flakes placed inside the church in between the aisle. There was lightning on the ceiling and fake snow flakes drifting in the air all over the place.There were a lot of people and I mean a LOT around 100 inside the room. i avoided all there eyes as they got up,lucky for the veil and I saw straight ahead where Brad was standing with somewhat a surprised look which i had never seen on his face.I didn't have much time to make most of it as I saw  Matthew Jones,his cop friend as his best men.Brad was looking handsome in his tailor stitched black suit over white shirt  emphasizing his muscles and his jaws. William kissed my cheek and handed my  hand to Brad. It felt weird like a private moment but yet it was not private.Brad took my hand and we stood in front of the reverend."Good evening everyone ,We are here to join the union of Mr.Brad Carter and Alaina Fletcher................."I had closed my ears through most of it as it wasn't a real wedding and these vows would never be chosen by me if it was my real marriage .

"Do you ,Brad Carter accept Alaina Fletcher as your lawfully wedded wife?",the reverend said mechanically.Brad looked at me but not angrily but just looking in my eye for something.

"YES",he said loudly like he was answering a is your name Brad question.

"Do you ,Alaina Fletcher accept Brad Carter as your lawfully wedded husband?"asked the reverend.

I looked at Brad ,he was waiting for my response as if he feared i would run away from the wedding which i badly wanted to but in real i couldn't.The people were eagerly waiting for my answer with big eyes staring at me.

"yes",i said meekly.I guess only Brad and the reverend heard it.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.",the reverend said.Shit this i was not prepared for.What are we going to do.I couldn't run away or act like i didn't want to or people would suspect but Brad guess he wasn't nervous or thinking like me cause he reached for me and did what every couple does at this moment. The minute it actually happened.I forgot everything  and it actually strangely felt good like standing in a waterfall after the blazing heat.He was clinging to me like he was used to it and i could smell his aftershave .After the last time i saw him ,it was a huge leap. It ended  soon and then everyone clapped.