Mr Carter not Brad

Authors note 

I really wanted to dedicate this chapter to all of you especially moonnaaee,wolfuna1,dayboo,lonelygirl995,khadijahwhite24,zanzoi ,goldielou to name a few  who  constantly encouraged and liked my work but wattpads only single dedication features annoyed me a lot.Dont worry i wont finish the book till i have managed to thank you for your support all of my readers :)

Brad didn’t give me any time to argue .He just dictated me to get ready with him to go to office as he had some work and I couldn’t be left alone at home, as if someone would come to kill me when he’s gone in broad daylight after a patrol of police cars are  hovering around .He’s gone insane but i have to humour him as i have no choice left. I don’t want to be dragged on my arms as he’s ready to even do it. I really don’t want to go to the office and see those wannabe Barbie dolls and people especially after I "resigned".

I dressed in a light beige coloured sleeveless Prada top and a black skirt as that was the closest thing to formals and I didn’t want brad to wait longer and get mad at me.

I dressed quickly .When i went down i saw Brad was waiting down the aisle talking on the phone secretively again. Who was it? He can marry his phone as he clearly spends more time with it then even his fake wife.

"Ok ralph before nine, got it.", He said firmly. When he turned around and saw me walking down the aisle, he was surprised and was staring at me but quickly composed himself.

"Well nice choice of clothes.”, he said casually.

"Yeah,I didn’t have a choice as your lovely sister Adrianna filled my closet with those.",I  said irritated.

"Yeah, ade has a  tendency to poke her nose in others closets”, he said laughing as it made his day to see me being tortured by his sister.

"Ok, let’s go.”, he said.

We got into his BMW car which was parked outside the gate. He bid a bye to his cop friend Matthew.

We didn’t talk for a while. He was busy with driving and looking ahead asked him “why do you need me to come to the office? You want to hold another party in your office?"

"No,i had some work in the office and i couldn’t leave you here."

"You seriously think someone’s going to come for me when I am inside a huge mansion  protected by the best cops of New York."

"You don’t know what can happen anytime. Why play with fate and the person has still not been caught."

"What are you saying not been caught, Justin’s under the eye of everyone so he can’t do anything to me even if he wants to."

"It’s not just Justin.", he said softly not meaning for me to hear,

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing,just humour me please can’t risk your safety again knowing that you are here at this position because of me."

"It’s not your fault, it’s my luck which stinks from far before you came,you just added its fragrance."

"Yeah let’s not make it a my signature perfume then,"

We entered the carters and co. It was like Deja vu for me, the last time i was here, it was so different and simple. Life was never so complex. I miss my old life don’t mind giving up all the rich clothes and stuff etc. to go back to my old life but only if Dylan’s life was not at stake can’t even meet them now .They might hate me and think i have become a whore or some less self-respectable women to sell myself to pay for Dylan’s treatment so miss them badly.