collecting my thoughts

Brads POV

I woke up at 5. I had a habit of waking up early as my mom had a saying people who slept late had their destinies sleep off too with them forever. I had most of my meetings early morning or i would wake up early to go jog and to the gym to start my day high.I didn't need an alarm. It was embedded in me.

I woke up  stretching and fell down on the floor remembering i had slept on the couch. I decided to take a shower but for that i would have to go to my room where Alaina was there. no other room was open thanks to that matchmaking troublemaker sister of mine. God knows where does she get these ideas from,maybe her soppy rom coms. what was the movie she was seeing that day and crying ,yeah titanic. That's why i stopped going to movies with her since 10 and even when she went on a date with a guy,I pitied the guy she was going to see the movie with.

I went to the kitchen drank water from the refrigerator. I went to my room.I saw Alaina lying on the corner of the bed. She looked so innocent,fragile even though she was nothing like that. she was a fighter who would never take things if they were not her way.She was lying on the bed in such a way as if she was afraid someones going to kick her off the bed any minute. Whenever i had spent the night with other woman they would always hog the bed and sleep so unconsciously that even if a hurricane came they would be lying on the bed with spit drooling there mouth and snoring loud enough to wake the whole floor. They wouldn't even wake up after i threw a glass of water on them,which i did when they refused to get up causing me late to be for work but Alaina had a grace which was hard to miss even when she was asleep,she had this aura around which emanated purity strangely. Whenever i would look at her i would feel like protecting her from me and the world. Don't get me wrong i still don't love her or like her.I respect her . Shes just not the person who would sit and take no for an answer. I still wonder why did a person like her agree to my deal. The day i made her the offer ,i asked my personal investigator to give me her background details.I was sad to see their was nothing juicy like an ex husband or a criminal record but no she was clean ,spotlessly clean. She graduate first in her class too that too on a scholarship and got the job on her merit unlike people who would look at her and think it was because of her beauty. Another thing she never flaunted or used her beauty as a tool probably she was unaware of it.She was an efficient worker too. I was ready to give her the job back even if she never agreed to the deal and even now but i doubt she will ever take it as she has too big self respect. 

Anyways the investigator  work didn't reveal any thing odd. Why would she agree to this deal?Why does she need so much of money. I thought she would flatly refuse my offer that day even though i showed her how confident i was. In fact she surprised me when she reached the restaurant early and asked for the money that day too.I even came to know the exact minute when she asked for removal of 80000 dollars that day itself.I was surprised. Probably money changed her mind. Money can make people do so many wrong things and who am i to judge her .I am the one paying her and i am the one who was wronged by the woman  i ever loved till now for the same cause,Money. Money has always been the root cause of my trouble then and now that i have to pay money to someone to become my fake wife so that my money doesn't go to Liam.

I sometimes wonder if i was poor would SHE ever do what she did or would my luck be so nice that she wouldn't have ever looked at me and i would have been spared from the pain. 
STOP BRAD. i cant think about that bitch. I will hate her forever. SHE's the one person who could fall to any limits for money that no one could think about.

I looked at Alaina to change my thoughts and calm myself and indeed i did. Even in her sleep she looked sad.I felt sad and angry  too  remembering what the girl had to go through just because of me.I agreed I paid her the money but  she never sold her dignity or integrity to me .What i paid was a small cost for what she was going through. She was being called whore and what not names when she 's clearly the last person to be called that and strangely the person who is that in real and ruined my life ,SHE is clearly praised by the society and admired by men and the media . Such a sick world.Only goes to those who have money. Sick bastard sycophants.I shudder when i think what would have happened if i had not reached on time . I would have never forgiven myself. What Alaina told me in the  hospitals all true and I deserved it but i am never going to put my guard down in front of any damn Woman.I was angry ,mad at myself for letting this happen that i forgot to control myself around her. But that bastard Justin's not going to run away not just for hurting Alaina but if he had hurt any woman i would have killed him with the same fervor. If Dad would have not been there to stop me i would have killed him there with bare hands but its not too late i will kill him slowly and give him the same treatment which hes spewing on Alaina but before that i need to call my investigator and ask him to track and spy Justin cause this definitely looks pre planned and not a  spur of moment.Justin's a dimwit and hes in the company only because of his uncles share .Hes not even intelligent enough to be a elementary teacher. God save whoever' behind it cause i am definitely going to kill that person along with justin's.