so small a new world part 2

part 2

Alaina's POV

OH MY GOD! He was the CEO, Mr Brad Carter.The famous playboy ,the one who had a policy of not repeating people who made mistakes and throwing out people who displeased him.

"Shittttt",I muttered in my mind. I was so screwed.

It had been 2 days and I wished never to meet him. I abused him  and threw a 7UP on him , the CEO of Carter  sons and co.

I am so dead. I was not exaggerating . Believe me, the smiles which he gave me when he saw me was like he had finally got some aim in life to live which was ruining my life now.I wish he had forgotten me  but he remembered me clearly and now even knows my name. He was very excited to carry the conversation ahead if not for Mr. Schimmer who interrupted him. Or else I would be fired near the elevator within 5 seconds of meeting the new CEO which would be a record for anyone to beat for  a long time in the company.

I ran to my cubicle and tried to hide in it. I was literally sweating thinking of my new soon to be unemployed status . No one would hire me as its Brad Carter who would have personally fired me and he would make sure that no one hires me for  a long time.

"SHITT...."

"whats wrong Al? You look like you saw a ghost . Are you ok?"asked Nicole who had come from her washroom trip nicely decorated like a christmas tree that too in Mid May.

"Yeah .I'm fine. Its just  that I saw the CEO outside."

"OH SWEET LORD. You saw him already. He 's hot isn't he. Did you ask him his phone number?",she winked.

"NOOOOO. Listen Nicole You will always be friends me won't you. You are the only nice person and the only I like here. I will miss you."

"Did you smoke today? or fall on the wrong side of the bed? why are you talking like this?"

"I think I'm going to get fired."

"What? Noooo. You are one of the best people here even though you dont look as pretty as me",she winked,"but you rarely do anything  wrong. You complete all your work  on time. Top of that you have never made out with anyone in the cabins or in the wash rooms or anything like that like those bitches kiara and justine. You dont even give prank calls or---"she said seriously. Even she hated justine and kiara.

"I THREW 7UP ON HIM .",i said screamingly.

The whole office looked at me but luckily they didnt know who was him but they will shortly after a few minutes.

"YOU WHAT?",she said with her mouth open.

I never thought I would see a day where I would leave her mouth open but as I said todays  not  a normal day.

"Yeah, their was a fight and I didnt know he was the CEO."

"OH. Dont worry he wont throw you out. Here take this.",she handed me a 7UP bottle.

I opened it and started to drink.She stopped me."What are you doing. Give this to him. Tell him to throw this on you and then you are even . If he refuses then you throw it on yourself.",she said sounding like she gave a genius idea.

I wanted to bang my head. Seriously Who am i telling my problems to?

But would he seriously throw  a bottle of 7up on me. Cause if he did that I"m not going to stay. I do love my dignity and I dont care if i will be unemployed but after what happened with Nina . I have realized nothings more valuable then dignity.

So what if he fires me. Yeah  I will have to search for  a new Job . But anythings better than working under this arrogant,chauvinist bastard , who will probably torture me for if I stay as he's gonna be working from here the whole time now and the worst ,I could see  his cabin from here properly and so could he. IT WAS GOING TO BE HELL!

Suddenly I heard a call from his secretary who literally screamed from his cabin"Miss Fletcher, Mr. Carter wants to see you ,NOW in his cabin."

The whole office was giving me the you are so dead look.Nicole even hugged me before i went.

"Promise me we will hang out together and we will even go to the stupid bookstore which you like going to whats that yeah Barnes ",she said sniffling.

"Miss Fletcher, HURRY."said the secretary.

I gave Nicole a small smile  and made my way to the hell pit praying to god to save me from that bastard.

I knocked timidly .

"COME IN",said  his cold voice.

SHITTTTT I"M DEAD.