Epilogue

4 years later

Everything had changed since that day .How could I ever forget that day.The day we confessed our feelings to each other and started a  new life.I was sitting on the  stairs in the garden of our new house which we got soon after that day as Brad decided it would be good to raise  a family in a homely mansion and not a penthouse suite.

There were sounds of laughter and giggling coming from the garden.I looked to see Brad carrying Brandon ,and throwing him up and catching him in arms.They both were laughing .Brandon looked just like Brad 's smaller version.When Katherine showed me pictures of smaller Brad,I was shocked seeing the resemblance.

"again daddy ",said Brandon throwing his little arms around Brad.

"ok one last time.Your mother is still waiting for us little guy.",Brad said jokingly and threw him again.Sometimes I doubted Brandon missed me at all.He would love spending time with Brad playing ,sitting in his lap,watching cartoons together or making some weird recipe in the kitchen together.Seriously I have got some strong competition.The only time Brandon would give me his attention would be when he broke something of Brad or needs someone to tell him a bed time story and Brad is not there or wants to eat sponge cake but I still loved that child more than my heart.Brad loved that kid too much.He would pamper him with toys from around the world even if I had warned him not to spoil him too much.He would secretly sneak chocolates to him and tell him his favorite stories with voice effects.I had my doubts when i had told Brad about having a baby but all went away   when I saw Brad with the baby after he was born ,cradling him and  soothing his cries.He was a natural ,better than me too.

They both came  holding hands ,looking very cute."mommy ,i wannt a spauge caaayke",he said with big puppy eyes.He was smart and knew that if it worked on Brad ,it would work on anyone.

"No buttering me brandon. You will have it after you finish your green beans.",i told him as sternly as i could to a 3 yr old.He grimaced and went to the house trying to hide before i dragged him out for dinner.

Brad came and hugged me from behind."So how are you feeling?any sickness?",he said worriedly.

"relax it happens only in the morning that's why its called morning sickness." Yes i was with a child again and this time it was a girl.Brad and Brandon were both excited and had already made plans how to pamper the child.I would have my hands full by the looks of it.

"You are really spoiling Brandon ,you know.",i said playing with his collar.

"well let him enjoy it till his little sister comes to take it away.",he said smiling.

"You are worse than katherine.",i said kissing his cheek.

"Haha you should see the dresses she has bought for the arrival of Briana",he said.We had come to the name of Briana after amalgamation of our names .

"Like you haven't done that.I saw your suitcase from the trip from Paris.You got her designer baby clothes.",i said in mock horror.

He kissed me with enough love to still give me chills even 4 years later.

"Only the best for our child.",he said taking my hand and leading us to the house.