Stupid Me.

Authors Note

This chapters dedicated to  SydneyJBLxX,my first  follower on wattpad. Thanks  a lot.It means a lot to me. 

2 months Later

Alainas POV
The 2 weeks after I quit the job was hard for me. Nicole had passed my notice to that bastard and it got accepted. I worked as much as I could from home the last month and collected my paycheck.

The situation hit me when I left the office and drove home crying. I WAS JOBLESS. All thanks to my big fat stupid mouth. Now I might as well  starve and die.

I didnt tell Nina about it as she had her own troubles nor dad as it had been hard for him since the last month mom had passed away.

I decided to do some job hunting of my own.I applied to all the marketing firms. Luckily I got in David & cooper 's the job. They were not that big infact they were not known to many but hey somethings better than nothing apart from the fact that the boss kept smiling at me flirtatiously whehever he saw me. Guess my bad time had started since I saw that  idiot, loser spoilt Brad carter.

I was on a leash so i stopped spending money on expensive clothes unless they were on sale and make-up. I stopped eating outside unless it was Mcdonalds or KFC. I saw movies on T.V. I removed half the channels from my T.V.Infact now my T.V only had 20 channels.

I sold half my read story books. In short i   had become a desperate women.

The month after that was bad. I had got calls from Nina the first month to join her in the hospital at 1 in the night. It was my nephew dylan ,he had a heart problem. He had peripheral vascular disease. A disease causing the obstruction of large arteries not within the coronary, aortic arch vasculature, or brain.  It had caused numbness and cramping and ulcers in his legs. Half the time poor 5 year old kid had to use the wheel chair unlike kids of his age who could go and play .I felt really bad for him and would try to cheer him in whatever way possible. Their was a surgery to happen but that needed 75 thousand dollars and thats without the future appointments in a year. Nina was already working 5 jobs a day and needed me to babysit dylan whenever i could or it was dad who would be with him . I tried giving whatever I could but it was not much. Dad had already talked to a few realtors in selling his house but even that couldnt cover it seeing it was a small faded 1 room house and the last memory of mom so we had refused to that.

I was willing to do anything to save dylan. Nina had given up everything for him.

I decided to take dylan for a stroll to  a near by park outside dads house. It was a saturday and so it was crowded . Dylan had begged me to let him do something fun which included not watching T.V as he had done  that for 1 whole month. 

"Aunt Alaiiiiina , you vont tail ,mommy noh?",he asked giving me the cute look obviously after that look i couldnt.

So i picked him up in my arms."No dy, i wouldnt , only if you dont run away and not cry when its time to go home and no requesting for more then 1 ice cream.",i said sternly trying to act like his mom.

"okieees .",he gave me a kiss on my cheek and i ruffled his hair and let him down into his chair near the lake so that he could all see the kids , be alone for sometime yet in front of my sight.

Poor child. Wish i could do anything. He deserves much better than this.

I went to get the ice cream from the vendor. It wasn't far and it was gettin cold. I wanted to take dylan home quick so he wouldn't he come with anything else.

I went to the vendor and asked him to give me a cookie cream as that was his favourite and by the time i will take it to him ,it will be warm. Guess NIna would   hate me but that child needed some happiness.

As soon as i paid him and turned behind. I dashed again making my ice cream drop on that persons shoe.

I looked up pissed  and then I saw HIM. Not just anybody , my EX -BOSS, Brad Carter. Giving me a little bored but a victorious grin.

"Well Hello ! nice to see you again Miss Fletcher!"