stolen

Alaina's POV

It was a good day .All misunderstandings were erased.Brad was back to himself.We shared a good rapport.It felt good to talk to him.

The next day I got a call from Brad's secretary.

"Mrs Carter,Mr Carter has asked you to come to the office right now.He wants to have lunch with you.",she said in a bored non committal voice.

Why did Brad want to have lunch with me.We were still at his parent's mansion and didn't move back to the penthouse yet .We haven't even seen each other as we had separate rooms and he might have left early for work.

As i had no choice.I got up and dressed .When I went down .There was no one at home except the maids.I nodded at them politely and asked the chauffeur to take me to Brad's office.

The chauffeur said that all cars were taken so I would have to wait a while before i could use one.Since Brad didnt like being waiting.I decided to take a cab.

Just outside the mansion gates,I found a cab.The cab driver was eager and excited to take me .I found this normal so I got in.

The cab driver was constantly talking to someone on the cell phone.I thought that too normal but he would whisper and look in the rear view mirror.It looked suspicious.

Then suddenly he stopped in front of a warehouse.

"mam,the car has stopped working .something with the engine."

As I waited in the car and the driver went somewhere after opening the hood of the car.

I waited for 5 minutes and suddenly someone opens the door from behind and puts a tissue on my nose.Suddenly the environment is circulating and my eyes are closing down.Oh god please help me .Not again