Chapter 7

*Kaleb*

I pull on my black shirt before someone knocks on my door.

"S'up?" I call before Sage walks into my room.

"CeeCee's been sending me mental pictures of her and Kay for the passed twenty minutes and I'm warning you that you'll need to keep control. Murdering every guy that looks her way isn't allowed," he says as I button up the shirt.

"That hot?" I ask before he nods. I smile as images of my sexy mate fill my head.

"We going?" he asks before I nod.

"How'd you get here anyway? You stink of the forest," I say.

"I ran," he shrugs before I roll my eyes and walk out of the house with him close behind.

*

"Where is she?" I ask Sage before downing more of my beer. He shrugs before grabbing another bottle from behind the bar.

"Cee likes to be dramatic remember," he says before Kay's amazing scent fills my nose. I turn towards the door and spot my girl walking in with my sister. My eyes rake her body that is barely covered by what she claims is a dress. I fight against Adrian as he trys to gain control. I close my eyes as I do as much as I can to stay in control since no way am I going to let him hurt Kay again. Adrian backs down as I feel Kay's hand on my chest.

"Open those sexy blue eyes," Kay purrs in my ear. I do as I'm told and look down at her.

"You giving me orders now?" I ask before she smiles up at me.

"Oh yeah, you know it."

"Dance with me Sage!" CeeCee commands before Sage puts down his beer and follows her to the dance floor.

"Kaleb come dance," Kay says before I shake my head at her.

"I don't dance baby," I say causing her to pout.

"Please Kale," she begs running her hand up and down my chest. She sighs before shrugging while removing her hand.

"I'm sure I'll find some guy that wont mind dancing really close to me," Kay says before turning away from me. I immediately put down my beer and grab her waist.

"No way in hell," I growl before I follow her onto the dance floor.

*Kay*

I dance with Kaleb until he pulls me to the side of the room. I'm suddenly pinned up against the wall by a very horny looking wolf.

"Someone's thinking naughty thoughts," I smile before he crushes his lips to mine. Kaleb starts grinding his hips against mine as I tug on his hair. I pull away needing air causing him to kiss along my jaw and down my neck.

"Kale not here," I whisper before he moves back. He smirks at me before reaching down the front of my dress and pulling out his phone.

"I win darling," he says in my ear.

"Not this time babe," I say before grabbing the phone and ducking under his arm that's blocking my exit. I run towards the door knowing Kaleb's right behind me.

'I'm going to get you,' Kaleb says playfully in my head as I reach his car.

'Nu uh,' I reply before I'm pinned against the side of it.

"You're a bad girl Katerina," Kaleb says as his eyes glow bright blue.

"Am I gonna get punished sir?" I say before biting my lip which causes Kaleb to growl.

"Get in the car," he orders before running round to the other side. I do as I'm told knowing he's trying to fight Adrian. I grab one of his hands that are gripping the steering wheel tightly and rest it on my leg. Kaleb seems to calm down slightly showing that Adrian thankfully backed down again. He squeezes my leg slightly indicating that this is going to be a long busy night.

__________________________________________________________________________

PLZ VOTE FAN & COMMENT :)