Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

*Kay*

Graham kisses my neck roughly before pulling my mates t shirt over my head. I feel him getting turned on as I feel nothing. I push him away suddenly not wanting him anywhere near me. The only man I want is Kaleb, my amazing mate who gave up his life to save mine.

"What's wrong baby?" Graham asks as he puts his arms around my waist.

"Get away from me!" I shout as I push him away again.

"What?" he asks confused. "I'm going nowhere! We're going to finish what we started!"

"No!" I scream as he traps me up against the wall.

"Shut up you slut," he hisses.

"Get away from me!" I shout. "I don't want you!"

"Who do you want then? Kaleb? Well he's dead! He left you and now he's dead so get over it!" he snaps.

"Don't say that! He didn't leave me and he's not dead! Now get out of my house and stay the he'll away from me!" I scream as I hear someone open the front door.

"Shut up bitch," Graham commands before he slaps me.

"Get out!" I scream before Sage, Kaleb's best friend, opens the bedroom door.

"Are you ok, Kay?" he asks as he looks between me and Graham.

"She's fine now leave!" Graham snaps.

"No I think you're the one that's leaving," Sage says as his mate and Kaleb's little sister, CeeCee, appears behind him.

"You don't want me to leave do you, Kate?" Graham asks.

"Yes now get out," I cry.

"You stupid psycho bitch!" Graham yells before Sage drags him out of the room, out of the house and hopefully out of my life. I need to stop getting myself mixed up with horny human males because all they do is cause trouble and I probably would've got into allot more trouble if Sage hadn't've showed up and helped.

I sink down to the floor as tears start running freely down my face.

'Don't cry baby,' I imagine Kaleb saying to me as he holds me. More tears escape my eyes since I know that it's not possible anymore.

"I miss him so much," I cry as CeeCee hugs me.

"I know but he'll come back soon. He wouldn't leave you if he had a choice. He loves you too much," CeeCee says as Sage re-enters the room.

"You still up for school?" he asks as he hands me Kaleb's t shirt.

"Yeah it'll distract me," I say as I pull the t shirt on and wipe away the tears.

"Come on then," CeeCee says before she drags me up and out of the house.

"CeeCee, baby, I think Kay might need this," Sage says as he holds up my multi-coloured messenger bag.

"Whoops," she giggles as I thank Sage before I climb into the back of his car. I look down at the floor as they kiss.

'Get in the car,' I command mentally.

'Yes, Mrs Alpha,' they reply before getting in. CeeCee turns and sticks her tongue out at me as Sage starts the car.

*

"It's so unfair that Sage can't come with us," CeeCee moans for the one hundredth time today.

"He's too old, Cee," I say as we walk into our maths class.

"He's not that old. Only twenty two," CeeCee says as we take seats at the back corner of the class near the windows. I stare out the window and let CeeCee continue her rant about why Sage should be aloud in and why I should command the head to let him in since I'm his alpha female. CeeCee thankfully shuts up when the bell sounds and everyone sits down before our new teacher walks in with his hands in the pockets of his black jeans. His blue shirt manages to show of his amazing abs whenever he moves and his fluffy blond hair is sexily messed up as if he's been running his hands through it. CeeCee nudges me as the teacher takes off his sun glasses and turns to look at us all.

"Hello class. I'm Mr Clarke your maths teacher for today since your actual teacher is off ill," he says his sexily husky voice sending shivers down my spine. He scans the class quickly with his unusually pure black eyes before he gets to me.

'Hello, Katerina,' he says as the corners of his amazingly firm but soft lips twitch as he try's not to smile.

'I missed you,' I say.

'Is that Kaleb? It can't be him! If it is I'm going to kick his ass for not telling us he was ok! Does he know we're here?' CeeCee babbles.

'It is Kaleb. He's so fine I mean he's unharmed i think. You are not going to kick your Alpha's ass and yes he does know we're here,' I reply as Kaleb turns towards the board and starts writing up algebraic equations.

'You're the fine one,' Kaleb says. I blush as I start daydreaming while staring at his ass.

"Anyone who does not finish the equations by the end of the period will stay to finish them," Kaleb says snapping me out of the daydream.

'No daydreaming in my class, Katerina,' he snaps. I blush again before I start the work. 

*

The bell sounds and everyone runs out of the room.

"What the hell are you playing at?" CeeCee snaps.

"Sage is waiting. You don't want to make him mad now do you, CeeCee?" Kaleb says bored.

"I," she says before Kaleb cuts her off.

"Go home, CeeCee," Kaleb orders in his Alpha voice. CeeCee drops her head before she walks out of the class after she mutters; "Yes Alpha."

"Go home, Kay," he says. "I don't want to be near you at the moment."

"You don't mean that," I say tears welling up in my eyes.

"Go home, Kay," he says. I repeat CeeCee's actions by bowing my head and muttering; "Yes Alpha," before leaving the school.

'Being locked up has turned you into a prick,' I snap before I reach Sage's car.

__________________________________________________________________________

PLZ PLZ PLZ vote fan & comment

thanks let the smurfs be with you!! :)