Chapter 5

*Kay*

I wake up to find Kaleb's side of the bed empty. I jump out of bed feeling kinda stiff from last night's activities. Kaleb decided yesterday that after the meeting he was going to keep me busy all night so when we arrived home he through me over his shoulder and carried me to our room. I pull on Kaleb's shirt which is lying on the floor as I hear the shower going. Kaleb's phone starts ringing in his jean's that are lying at the bottom of the bed. I take it out his pocket in case it's important.

"Hello?" I say.

"Em hi is Alpha Clarke there?" a female says on the other end. I start to become jealous because this female has his number.

"No my mate is busy at the moment. Can I take a message?" I say. My voice sounds harsher than I intended it to but I don't care since Kaleb is mine and she shouldn't even have his number.

"Oh em just tell him to call me back," she says before she hangs up.

'He's cheating on you,' a voice at the back of my head says. I throw the phone down on the bed before walking into the bathroom.

I stand staring at Kaleb not really knowing why I walked in.

"Baby, are you ok?" Kaleb asks looking down at me worried.

"I just wanted to say I love you because I do. I just wanted you to know that," I say before he smiles at me. Kaleb grabs me and pulls me into the shower with him.

"I love you too baby. I always have and I always will," he says before kissing me. Kaleb's shirt gets through out the shower before I'm pushed up against the wall.

*Kaleb*

I watch Kay as she pulls on a pair of jean shorts and one of my t-shirts. I try to get into her head to see what made her act so weird earlier but she blocks me. I drop my t-shirt and make her face me since she's never blocked me.

"Kay what's wrong?" I ask before she looks up at me.

"What are you talking about Kaleb? I'm perfectly fine. It's not like I just caught my mate cheating on me or anything. Is it?" she asks angry. I look down at the bed and find my phone lying on it.

"Did you answer my phone earlier before you joined me in the shower?"

"Yes. It's not like you're trying to hide something. Is it? There shouldn't be a problem if you're not," she snaps.

"Kay you're over reacting," I say before my phone starts ringing. I pick it up and walk out of the room knowing it's her.

"It's her again! Isn't it?" Kay shouts.

"Hazel this isn't a good time. I'll call you back," I say before Kay slams the bedroom door closed.

"You haven't told her yet. I don't want to cause a problem between you and your mate Alpha," she says before she hangs up.

I walk back into the room to find Kay throwing clothes into a bag.

"Kay what are you doing?" I ask.

"You're cheating on me! I know it so don't try to act innocent!" she shouts.

"What are you talking about? You're the only girl I love and you know it so stop being stupid," I say as she continues packing.

"I refuse to share the same house never mind the same bed as a cheat," she snaps. I pick up the bag stopping her from putting anything else in it. Kay glares at me through the tears that are pooling in her eyes before she punches me in the stomach and takes her bag back. I pull on my t-shirt as she zips up the bag. Kay runs out of the room as someone knocks on the door.

I use my wolf speed to beat her down the stairs.

"Stay away from me!" Kay shouts as tears run down her face. I try to pull her into my arms but she fights against me and pushes me away.

"Kay please don't do this," I beg before she walks past me and opens the door. CeeCee looks at Kay's tear stained face and bag before looking up at me confused.

"What's going on?" CeeCee asks.

"Your brother's cheating on me," Kay replies before CeeCee looks at me shocked.

"Kay you know that's not true. Believe me please," I beg before she walks out of the house and towards CeeCee's car.

*Kay*

I slide into CeeCee's car in need of a good day of shopping with her to make me forget.

"Sage was right about not trusting Kaleb. He's changed too much," I say.

"I can't believe he would do that. Especially when he was acting like you were the best thing in his life yesterday," CeeCee says before I feel Kaleb trying to get into my head. I keep up the wall between us not wanting to hear his excuses.

*

I walk into the pack house with CeeCee and run up to the one room I know will be empty. As I open the door Kaleb's scent flows out. I walk into the room and collapse onto the bed in hailing his faint scent.

"Are you sure you want to stay in here?" CeeCee asks from the door. I nod before she leaves me in the room. I hug the pillow as I cry myself to sleep.

I wake up suddenly and search for Kaleb so that I can cuddle into him. After finding the bed empty I remember he's not here. I pick up my phone ready to call him just so that I can hear his voice at least but put it down again when I realise he's probably replaced me with his girlfriend.

__________________________________________________________________________

PLZ VOTE FAN COMMENT!! :)