Chapter 4

*Kay*

I lie staring at Kaleb's back as I battle with myself over getting up and continue lying beside him. I decide to get up and have a shower instead of looking at the cuts and scars left on his perfect body from when he was tortured. Kaleb whimpers as I get off the bed but doesn't wake up. I sigh before walking into the bathroom. I turn on the water before staring at my mark in the mirror and remember when Kaleb would never shout or snap at me. I mentally shake away the memories and pull off Kaleb's t-shirt before getting in the shower. I close my eyes and relax as the water runs over my body. I snap my eyes open as a set of arms are wrapped around my waist pulling me into some amazing abs.

"I'm so sorry baby. I never should've shouted and snapped at you. Adrian hurt you and I couldn't do anything about it then I hurt you and I really don't know what came over me," Kaleb says before I turn in his arms to face him.

"It's ok. You've been through alot and I need to remember that everything can't just go back to the way it was," I smile before I crush my lips to his. He runs his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance that I gladly give before he pushes me back against the wall. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

"Yes," I gasp before we make love in the shower.

*

"Kaleb, get off," I giggle as he kisses my neck stopping me from getting ready for school.

"Stay home with me and we can have fun," he says his voice causing shivers to run down my spine.

"Kaleb, I-I can't," I stutter as he pulls my back into his chest. His happy little friend pokes against my lower back making it harder for me to say no.

"Please," he begs running one hand down my body to my thigh.

'Tell Kaleb we need to talk to him about him taking over as Alpha,' Nick says through the mind link I have with the pack since I'm Alpha female.

"You need to go be Alpha," I say pushing him away slightly.

"Fine," he sighs unhappy, letting me go.

"We can have fun later," I say making his face light up again.

"Guys," I mutter rolling my eyes which makes Kaleb laugh. I quickly pull on a pair of black skinnies and a plain white v-neck t-shirt with black converse before watching Kaleb. I can't help but stare at my sexy mate as he dresses in a pair of black jeans and a black shirt.

'You reconcidering my surgestion?' he asks through our own private mind link. I look over and catch him smirking as he ties the laces of his black converse.

'I won't be able to concentrate all day with this sexy wolf back,' I say to tease him. I hear him laugh before I'm pulled into his chest. I raise an eyebrow at him questionably.

"One more kiss before you have to leave," he begs before I roll my eyes before planting a kiss on his cheek. I go to turn away but before I can he crushes his lips to mine. Our tongues move in sync as I playfully tug on his hair and he cups my cheek with one hand while holding me close to him with the other. I hear the front door open but ignore it too caught up with our kiss.

Kaleb pulls away suddenly when our door is flung open.

"What do you want?" he snaps at his best friend. I look up at him shocked.

"Get away from her," Sage snaps before pulling me away from Kaleb making him growl possessively.

"Sage, it's Kaleb. He's not going to hurt me," I say before CeeCee runs over and hugs Kaleb.

"Thank god you're back," she says after Sage growls angrily. CeeCee lets go of Kaleb before Sage grabs her arm in one hand and mine in the other. He drags us outside before letting us go. I look over at the house and see Kaleb walk out with my bag and leather jacket in his hand. He locks the door before walking over to us ignoring Sage's growling.