Chapter 6

*Kaleb*

I stare at the roof waiting for morning to arrive since sleep decides to become a stranger. Without Kay beside me the bed feels cold and the memories from the time I spent being tortured, that I tried to forget, come back.

*

I drive towards the pack house glad that everything will be sorted today and I'll be able to sleep tonight. I pull up and spot Kay looking out the window of my old bedroom. Kay catches me looking at her and moves away from the window. I check the time on my phone and smile.

"You prick!" CeeCee snaps when I walk through the door.

"Hi to you too sis," I say causing her to glare at me.

"Do you enjoy hurting Kay because it seems like it," she snaps.

"Of coarse I don't. I love her," I say before she storms away up the stairs. I walk over and lean against the back of the couch as Calvin looks at me blankly.

"I have no idea what's going on but you better sort it out," he says before someone knocks on the door.

"Open it," I say to Calvin before he does as he's told. Calvin goes still staring at her. I start laughing at my twin brother because of how stupid he looks.

"Calvin let the poor girl in," I say before he steps aside and Hazel walks in.

"Hazel this is my twin brother and beta Calvin. Calvin this is Hazel the girl who helped me escape," I say as Calvin snaps back to normal and smiles at her.

"Alpha Clarke, I really don't want to cause any trouble between you and your mate," Hazel says before I smile at her.

"Don't worry about it," I say before I shout; "Kay come down here please."

"Piss off Kaleb!" she shouts back before Hazel looks shocked.

"Katerina get your ass down here now!" I order before I hear her stomping down the stairs.

"I said piss off Kaleb. Can't you hear?" she snaps before running at Hazel and hugging her.

"Kay you can't disrespect Alpha's especially one as powerful as Alpha Clarke," Hazel says before Kay turns to looks at me.

"But he's a pussy cat," Kay smiles before I look at her questionably.

"No way are you getting away with that one," I smile before she runs out of the room.

*Hazel*

Kay runs out of the room with Alpha Clarke close behind her. I hear her muffled giggles from the other room as I turn to face the Beta.

"Is she in trouble?" I ask him before he smiles.

"Big trouble," he replies before Kay's giggling gets closer. I turn to see Alpha Clarke walking into the room with Kay over his shoulder.

"You bad girl," he says to her before he taps her butt. Kay giggles before Alpha Clarke puts her down on her feet. Kay turns away from the Alpha only to be pulled back round to face him.

"I'm sorry," Alpha Clarke says to Kay before he kisses her. I stand shocked before the beta starts laughing.

"Your best friend's the Alpha female," he says before Kay turns to face me.

"You were the one who phoned Kaleb?" she asks before I nod.

"I'm so sorry," Kay says to Alpha Clarke before he pushes her away.

"Nope sorry's not good enough," he says before Kay pushes him backwards causing him to fall over the back of the couch. Kay screams as Alpha Clarke pulls her with him.