9. Her Precious Smile

After all the drama Fab5, Nandini, Harshad and Abhi left from there.

Reaching Murty Mansion, Nandini without saying anything left from there towards her room while Harshad too walked away.

Fab5 looked at Abhi who was standing in the hall, looking at Nandini's room's door. They walked closer to him and Aliya spoke.

Aliya: Bhai

Abhi turned to her and let out a sigh.

Abhi: Please, Aliya. Don't ask me anything, not now. I will tell you on my own when the right will come.

Mukti: but when will this right time come, Abhi?

Dhruv: Yes, Abhi. We want to know why does your friends hate Nandini so much?

Cabir: Only you are taking her side, does not that means she is innocent?

Manik: Yes And I too noticed that guy Siddarth. Though he was rude but looked concerned also.

Abhi chuckled hearing him.

Abhi: Concern! Concern is a very small word, Manik. You can't even imagine what Nandini means to him. Sid doesn't accept now but even today he cares for Barbie.

Aliya: Then why this hatred?

Abhi: I will tell you but don't beleive all this, about Harshad's words, ignore it. He is blind by some fake proofs.

Fab5 nodded their head and Abhi started going from there.

Aliya: Bhai

Abhi hearing her voice stopped and turned towards her

Aliya: Where is She!?

Abhi closed his eyes tightly in pain and a tear drop fell from his eye. Fab5 noticed this and Aliya again spoke.

Aliya: Tell me bhai. Where the hell is Soha? Why are you silent? She was not even there when Siddarth was in hospital.

Harshad: Because she is dead!

Harshad walked to them from behind and Aliya gasped while others looked at him dumbfounded. Manik had already guessed half of the matter but still he was also shocked.

Soha was their friend and Harshad said she is dead. Harshad accused Nandini of a murder. It only means they think Nandini has murdered Soha.

Aliya: What!?

Harshad: Yes! She is dead and Nandini is the reason Soha is dead. And Nandini is the culprit. She killed Soha because of her jealousy.

Abhi: Harshad, Barbie didn't kill Soha! Stop accusing her for no reason.

Harshad: For no reason, Abhi? Really? What about those proofs? Don't be so blind, Abhi. You are ruining your life for Nandini. She doesn't deserve this. She is a bad-

He was interrupted in between by a punch from Abhi. Harshad looked at him with red eyes while Abhi too was glaring at him.

Abhi: Shut up! Just Shut up Harshad Murty! My Barbie is innocent. She didn't kill Soha. It was a trap, Harshad! Why don't you get it!