12. The Locked Jam Room

Next Morning

Fab5 were all set to go to office. They were excited as they were working with such a big company but there was a tint of nervousness too in them.

Nandini was known as one of the most rude businesswoman.. They knew she won't spare any of their mistake.

However, she had already left for office. After breakfast, Fab5 too left Murty Mansion together.

NHA Music Labels

Fab5 walked inside the building with Manik walking ahead, Mukti and Cabir on his left and right side respectively, Aliya beside Mukti and Dhruv beside Cabir.

Cabir: and everytime we visit it, the interiors look more good.

Mukti: Right Cabir! So damn amazing!

Manik: I have no words to describe it. It is just like a dream office.

Aliya: and the fun part is, I never knew my sister is so damn rich.

Dhruv: I am surprised.

Aliya: Yeah. Dhruv, we will also do same type of interiors in our home.

Dhruv: Okay baby.

Fab3 looked at both of them and then at each other and then again at both of them.

Cabir: Guys, We are here for work. Do your Baby-Baba at home.

Dhruv/Aliya: Shut up Cabir!

Mukti: Okay, It's enough three of you! Lets go now.

Manik: Mukti, let's go. These three are going to stay here only.

Saying this he walked away while Mukti followed him. Fab3 followed him with Dhruv and Aliya glaring at Cabir and Cabir, well you know him right, he just royally ignored them.

Going inside they found all the employes working in utmost silence. NHA Music labels was the dream of every musician but only few got the chance to work with NHA Music Lables. This company has made the talented singers a big superstar.

They knocked on Nandini's cabin's door and after getting permission entered inside and even though they were visiting it for the second time, they couldn't help but drool over the place.

Nandini:When your gawking session is over, please come back and talk about buisness with me.

Everyone snapped their heads in her direction while Cabir in trance forget that he was standing in front of NM and looked at her with wide open mouth.

Cabir: Wow! What a cabin man! You are literally businesswoman goals. So damn lucky you are!

He was going to continue but seeing the look on his friends face he understood he spoke a little too much. He looked at Nandini only to find her glaring at him. He gave her a nervous smile.

Cabir: Bojh- I was sa-saying you know, the in-interiors, are amazing!

Nandini passed him a forced smile, gesturing them to sit at the same time.

Nandini: Thankyou Mr.Dhawan. So shall we start our work?

Manik: Yeah sure. And I apologize from Cabir's side.

Nandini cleared her throat, clearly not comfortable under his penetrating gaze and apology and Manik seemed to notice that as he smirked at her secretly.

Nandini: So, as I already told you all that I want best and I also know you are the best. We will be starting from today itself. We have six months and eight songs that means we have to make two-two songs in any of the two months. You guys will be given your own private music room here and don't worry all the instruments are there.