Journey of Emotions

- Disclaimer -

This is a work of fiction. The characters are taken from the show "Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan" However, the plot has no connection with the show except for the few scenes here and there.

All the businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely co-incidence.

If you ever found the scenes or the book in any other site except for wattpad, please do inform me. I only write my book here, on wattpad.

°°°

- Blurb -

"She was broken into pieces,
Had no hope of joining them back,
Just collected them to store in the
Cupboard of silence
Then came he,
Not only joined her all broken pieces,
But also strengthened the bond with his love!"

Nandini Murty was the most happy person on the entire earth until that one tragedy happened that not only snatched her everything but even killed her own soul.

Two years later, Nandini is a successful, strong and an emotionless person who doesn't care about anything until someone, the someone named Manik Malhotra comes in her life and she finds her heart beating again and all the emotions she has forgot to feel, starts making sense again.

Together, they fight, they love and they survive.

°°°

- Important -

• The version you are going to read of this book is edited one. I have made a lot of changes with the plot and scenes, so if you want, you can give it a try.

• Please keep in mind that English isn't my first language so do not expect high professional English.

• All the pictures used in the book will be mostly taken from Pinterest and some from Google. I do not own any picture other than the edits I might or might not use.

• Trigger Warnings - Mentions of Rape, panick attacks and such. Read at your own risk.

• The last, "Journey of Emotions" though is in NewYork but has the Indian assence because the characters are Indian. So, if you find something wrong, feel free to point out, but do so respectfully. Critisism is allowed only until it is healthy. Rude and mean comments will be either ignored or deleted but not tolerated at all.

°°°

Enjoy Reading!