♂ the boy who watched

lol i'm back witches

HIS CHOSEN GIRL(II)[HARRY'S P

HIS CHOSEN GIRL(II)
[HARRY'S P.O.V]
☟ ☟ ☟

(y/n) Riddle was exhausted.

It was quite evident from the moment she had returned to the compartment. In fact she had fallen asleep almost instantaneously amongst returning. Her eyelids were drooping but she was blinking furiously every few seconds in attempts of keeping herself awake. She never went down without a fight, even if it was purely a matter of staying awake.

She had been gone for awhile. To the point where I had begun to worry. I knew though that we were safe on the train and even if we were amongst danger, she'd probably be able to protect herself better than I could protect her.

When she came back, she seemed content, no longer upset. And although I didn't really think she'd mind my asking, I didn't want to risk furthering her frustration by pestering her about where she went.

Now, she was sleeping soundly, a few light snores sounding out every know and again, something I thought to be adorable. Several stray strands of her (h/l), (h/c) hair repeatedly fell onto her face to which I continuously brushed away. Her eyes fluttered every once in awhile to the point where you would think she was waking up, only to have her let out a long, relaxed sigh resulting in a deeper state of sleep.

There was just something about her that made her undeniably beautiful and I didn't know what it was. All I knew was that looking at her, in my eyes at least, there wasn't a single flaw on her face.

All too quickly the train ride had come to an end saddening me in the slightest. Despite the rocky start to this one, and the not-so-fondest of memories in my previous experiences, I truly did enjoy the journey to Hogwarts via the Hogwarts Express.

Turning down to the tired girl I chuckled whilst realizing she had no intentions to getting up. She was so at peace as she laid with her head in my lap, her legs lazily dangling off the side of the bench.

I slowly started pushing myself up which made her eyes flutter open and stare into mine with confusion.

"We're here."

The short trip of disembarking the train to the  castle was refreshingly routine. Everywhere I looked felt familiar, and I loved it I was finally home.

Upon entering the castle though it clear that not everything would be going as expected. Instead of students filing into the great hall as supposed to, seemingly every student was pressed against the wall of the outdoor corridor. Witches and wizards alike were pointing out the windows excitedly and chattering animatedly to one another.