17 ❁ Liam☑️

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN❁ liam ❁

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
❁ liam ❁

"You can have the worst crap in the world happen to you and you can get over it. All you gotta do is survive." - Meredith Grey

❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁

(There is slight sexual abuse in the flashback so if you are sensitive to that topic I will be putting *'*'*'*'* where the scene is so you know where it starts and ends)

DAHLIA LAUGHS AS RAVEN PRACTICALLY FREAKS OUT OVER FINN ASKING HER OUT. The girl had been crushing on Finn ever since they first met and he finally had the guts to ask her out. At least after Dahlia gave him a little talk. It's the first time Dahlia has seen the girl truly smile since they first became friends when they were ten. Raven falls back on the bed, a large grin on her face as she turns her head to look at her strawberry blonde friend. Her smile faded slightly as she sits up, a worried expression on her face. "You're okay with this, right?" Raven asks as Dahlia had been friends with Finn for much longer and she wanted to make sure she was okay with them dating. A smile forms on Dahlia's face as she nods her head. She then gets up and jumps on the bed to sit next to Raven who still doesn't look too convinced.

"Of course I'm okay with it! I'm happy for you guys." Dahlia replies as she nudges Raven's shoulder slightly. Raven let's out a sigh as she was relieved that Dahlia was okay with her dating Finn.

"Really?" Raven asks, wanting to be one hundred percent sure that she was being serious. Dahlia rolls her eyes playfully as she nods her head once more.

"As long as you guys don't leave me out." She states as she squints her eyes at Raven who raises her hands in defense, a soft laugh escaping from her lips.

"Deal." Raven replies before her mood diminishes. She looks to Dahlia who was poking at the rip in her bed sheet as a sigh escapes her lips. "Did you break up with Liam yet?" She asks cautiously, trying not to sound too eager. The truth was though, Raven hated Liam. She knew he was the biggest asshole on the ark and she wanted Dahlia to have nothing to do with him. He treats her with no respect, he practically harrasses her and she just deserves better.

"Why would I?" Dahlia asks as a confused expression forms on her face. She was obviously taken aback by the question but also slightly angry that Raven would even ask that in the first place.

"Well.. he has cheated on you multiple times." Raven points out as a small scoff leaves her lips. She didn't want to be rude because Dahlia was obviously blinded by him but she wanted her out of the toxic relationship.