02 ❁ The Grounders☑️

CHAPTER TWO❁ the grounders ❁ 2x02

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

CHAPTER TWO
❁ the grounders ❁
2x02

"People don't just disappear, other people just stop looking for them." - Sam Winchester

❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁

RUNNING THROUGH THE WOODS, Dahlia lays in Finn's arms as he carries her. Afraid the people who put a spear in Jasper were after them, they run faster only for Clarke to slow down and look back. "Clarke!" Finn yells and she turns back around, following the rest of the group. Dahlia tries her best not to scream from the pain in her ankle but it's difficult when Finn is throwing her around every two seconds. Monty trips, falling to ground causing everyone to stop. Octavia and Clarke try to help him up but Monty is just staring at something on the ground.

"Monty, get up!" Finn tells him before looking at what Monty saw. Dahlia turns her head weakly and notices it's bones. "Who are they?" Finn asks as they examine the human like bones laying on the ground. Clarke picks up the head with a puzzled expression on her face.

"What are they?" Clarke questions and Octavia sighs while leaning against a tree. She puts her head in her hands, not liking how there is someone else, maybe multiple people still on the earth.

"We are so screwed." She mutters as Dahlia lets out a hiss in pain. Finn looks down at her worriedly before they hear a pain filled scream. Everyone's eyes widen as they look at each other.

"Jasper. He's alive." Clarke states before taking off running in the direction they had just come from.

"Clarke. Wait! Wait!" Finn calls out before sighing and placing Dahlia on the ground, her head resting on the bark of the tree. "We'll be right back, strawberry." He tells her before getting up and rushing with the others. She states after him in shock, her eyes widening.

"Finn, wait..." Dahlia tries to yell but her voice is so weak that it cracks. Sighing, she sits there as she anxiously waits for them to return. He just left her there, without even thinking. Jasper was screaming, but he followed after Clarke like a lost puppy without giving her a second glance. She sits there for what seems like forever, which it probably was. They should be back by now. A branch snaps causing Dahlia to snap out of her thoughts and look around. Seeing a figure in the trees, dahlia's heart speeds up as she attempts to pull herself up using the tree. Looking down at her foot, her eyes fill with tears as she notices the figure coming closer. Dahlia attempts to hop away towards the drop ship when pain shoots through her shoulder. She lets out a scream as she falls to the ground, an arrow lodged in her shoulder.

Back at the drop ship, Clarke and the others stop Wells from cutting Murphy as he holds a knife to the boys neck. "Octavia are you alright?" Bellamy asks as he rushes to her. She nods her head as an indication that she is. "Where's the food?" He questions the group who look at each other before Finn sits down to respond. His brain didn't even register the missing girl that he had left behind.

𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 ☆ 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें