14 ❁ Grounder Attack☑️

CHAPTER FOURTEEN❁ grounder attack ❁

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
❁ grounder attack ❁

"In this world, there are no sides. Only players." - Raymond Reddington

❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁

ONE WORD HAD EVERYONE IN A FRENZY. That tiny little word that got everyone's hearts pumping and made their skin go cold. Grounders. After Jasper made the announcement that the grounders were there, that they had killed one of them, everyone immediately starts panicking as they start running back to the camp. Dahlia only lets them run past her as she starts taking steps towards the trees. "Dahlia!" Octavia screams as she sees the girl walking towards the grounders as a part from away from them.

"Dahlia, are you crazy?!" Clarke yells after the girl but Dahlia only walks farther and instantly stops when she sees a figure emerge. The grounder raises his axe but just as he's about to throw it he stops. He seems to stare at Dahlia for a couple seconds before turning to run off. During this time Dahlia has her bow raised as she's following the figure. Letting her arrow go, it hits the grounder through the chest making him fall to the ground. Dahlia smirks as she turns around to face the three that stayed behind.

"Just because they can't kill me doesn't mean I can't kill them." She states as she makes her way over to them but Octavia only raises her eyebrows at the girl.

"You know, you're such an idiot sometimes right?" Bellamy asks her and she only shrugs her shoulders as Clarke is still staring at her in shock. Dahlia knew there was one advantage to having her face plastered throughout the woods. The grounders would stall long enough for her to put an arrow through them.

"Yeah, but I'm a cute idiot." Dahlia tells him with a bright smile and he only shakes his head, a small chuckle escaping his lips before they start running back to the camp where everyone else was. When they get inside the walls, the gates are closed and Clarke just stares at her like she was crazy.

"What the hell was that?" She asks in a sharp tone and Dahlia only squints her eyes as a sigh leaves her lips. Dahlia really wasn't intimidated by the blonde so she only stares back with a blank expression on her face.

"You saw what the grounder did. When he saw me, he backed off." Dahlia states and Clarke only scoffs as she shakes her head. The blonde had enough of her and Bellamy thinking they were pretty much invincible and think they can just do whatever they wanted.

"Yeah, and then you killed him." Clarke replies and Dahlia only shrugs her shoulders as she looks at the blonde who is still glaring at her. The strawberry blonde didn't see what the big deal about it was though.