03 ❁ The Death Of Atom☑️

CHAPTER THREE❁the death of atom ❁

CHAPTER THREE
❁the death of atom ❁

"Some things could matter again." - Elena Gilbert

❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁

DAHLIA WAKES UP, the sun shining on her face. Lifting her hand up to block the sun, she hits something relatively hard. Furrowing her eyebrows, Dahlia looks over to see that her head is resting on Bellamy's chest. It moves up and down as his breathing is steady, his hand wrapped around her waist. She carefully sits up and examines him while he is sleeping. He looks so peaceful. Like an angel. His curly hair falling down his forehead and she notices how many freckles he has. She moves her non injured hand up and slightly shakes him. "Hey, dumbass. Wake up." Dahlia whispers and he shakes her off by turning and wrapping his arm more securely around her. Rolling her eyes she goes to shake him again when his hand starts rubbing up her thigh, she looks at it as it makes its way to her butt causing Dahlia to slap it and a chuckle to erupt from Bellamy's lips. "So you are awake, you dumbass." She says hitting his chest and he just keeps laughing. She groans in frustration and slowly stands up, using the wall to help her. "You're disgusting." Dahlia hisses at her as he just gets up watching as she pulls on his jacket. He raises an eyebrow at her but doesn't question it. He licks his lips and leans in so he is near her ear.

"Well, come to my tent later and you'll begging for me to touch you." He whispers and her eyes widen as a small gasp escapes her mouth and her cheeks turn bright red. Bellamy then moves out of the cave as Charlotte follows. "It's clear. Anybody out here?" He calls out and nobody answers. Dahlia makes her way out, making sure to stand at least five feet away from Bellamy. "Jones?" Bellamy shouts and Dahlia looks around for any sign of someone.

"We're here." Jones calls backs as him and two others make their way over to the them. Dahlia follows Bellamy as the two groups meet.

"Lost you in the stew. Where'd you go?" Bellamy asks them and Jones sighs before pointing at something in the distance.

"Made it to a cave down there. The hell was that?" Jones asks and Dahlia shrugs, rubbing her face with her one good hand.

"I don't know. Where's Atom?" She asks the group who just look at each other. Dahlia looks up at Bellamy who has the same worried expression on his face as she does. He called for Bellamy last night. Something happened to him.

Hearing a scream, Dahlia tries her best to run towards it, following Bellamy as they get to Charlotte. Dahlia looks at the ground that Charlotte is staring at and she gasps, covering her mouth at the sight In front of her. Atom. Laying on the ground, trying to breath as burns and bubbles cover his skin. Dahlia looks away automatically and takes Bellamy's hand without knowing. He doesn't pull away though, instead he squeezes it. Bellamy knew she needed comfort, the sight in front of them wasn't exactly pretty. "Son of a bitch. Atom!" Bellamy says while making his way down to Atom, bringing Dahlia with him. They bend down next to him as he tries so desperately to breathe. He whispers something but neither of them can make out what it is. Bellamy leans in closer and Atom gulps.