10 ❁ Bombs Away☑️

CHAPTER TEN❁ bombs away ❁

CHAPTER TEN
❁ bombs away ❁

"What do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and raise a little hell?" - Dean Winchester

❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁

SOMETIMES LIFE ENDS, In the blink of an eye. People die in house fires, car crashes and shootings. But for the one hundred they die from spears, bombs and arrows. But either way, someone's life can be taken in an instant, no chance to say goodbye to their loved ones. Because, death doesn't let you say goodbye. It only carves holes in your heart, your future and your life. The only thing about dying is it ends. The pain that's left after that death though, it is left with all the people you leave behind, crying at your funeral. That could go on forever. So, savour every moment, every kiss, every friendship because you never think the last memory will be the last one. You think you have forever but you don't.

"I'll do it." Octavia states as she stands in the room with her brother, Clarke and Finn as Dahlia lays unconscious on the table. Everyone just stares at her in shock for a moment, not really knowing what to say. Octavia only looks between them all with a raised eyebrow, wanting to know what's going on in their heads. Bellamy's eyes move from Octavia to Dahlia as he debated whether it would even be a good idea since Octavia didn't really know what she was doing. Clarke lets a sigh leave her lips before nodding discreetly causing the Blake to give her a small smile.

"I could talk her through it." Clarke points out as her eyes land on Bellamy and Finn who are both just looking at the two girls like they're insane for even suggesting such a thing.

"She'll get sick by you just being in here." Bellamy snaps at her making Clarke roll her eyes a little as she moves a little closer to him. They all knew the truth though. Clarke's already been around Dahlia long enough for the girl to catch he virus so it wasn't like the blonde had to leave anymore.

"She probably already is or is immune. But if I don't tell Octavia what to do then Dahlia is going to die anyway. Do either of you want that to happen?" Clarke asks them and Finn sighs as he shakes his head a little, running a hand through his hair as he can't believe that they've been on the earth for only a little while and they already are dying slowly one by one.

"I just.. I can't be in here when Octavia.." He trails off as he looks at Dahlia who looks peaceful as she lays on the table. Clarke gives him a sympathetic look but nods nonetheless.

"That's fine. You can help Raven with the bomb, Bellamy you too." Clarke tells him with a soft smile before motioning for Bellamy to leave too. Bellamy only crosses his arms as he shakes his head.