05 ❁ Finding Comfort☑️

CHAPTER FIVE❁ finding comfort ❁

CHAPTER FIVE
❁ finding comfort ❁

"If you ain't scared, you ain't human." - Alby, TMR

❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁

BACK AT THE CAMP, everyone stands outside as they wait for news to see if the flares worked. Clarke is in a conversation with Finn as Raven glances at them suspiciously. "Did you see that?" Someone asks causing Clarke to give Finn one last look before walking towards everyone else. Finn follows behind her, his head slightly turning to try to find Dahlia. "Look up there!" They call out and Clarke looks up to the sky to see stars like a meteor shower shining through the sky.

"They didn't work. They didn't see the flares." Raven states while standing behind Clarke and Finn with a disappointed look on her face. Bellamy slightly rolls his eyes as he has his arms crossed.

"A meteor shower tells you that?" Bellamy asks with annoyance in his voice but Clarke just looks up at the sky with a sad expression.

"It's not a meteor shower. It's a funeral. Hundreds of bodies being returned to the earth from the ark. This is what it looks like from the other side." Clarke explains and Bellamy looks at her with slight guilt but it leaves his face within a second. Jasper looks at the ground, tears welling in his eyes as Clarke turns to Raven. "They didn't get our message." She says and Raven automatically walks over to Bellamy pushing him back slightly.

"This is all because of you!" Raven yells at him and he points a finger at her.

"I helped you find the radio." He tells her and she lets out a scoff as she tries to get out of Finns hold.

"Yeah, after you jacked it from my pod and trashed it." Raven hisses and Bellamy just slightly glares at her.

"Yeah, he knows. And now he has to live with it." Clarke states, looking at Bellamy who looks to the ground. He stays like that for a minute before looking up at everyone again.

"All I know is that my sister is out there and I'm gonna find her." Bellamy states and then looks at Finn. "You coming, or what?" He asks and Finn nods before looking around once again. Clarke's eyebrows furrow as she looks at him.

"Finn, what's wrong?" She asks him concerned and he runs a hand through his hair as he continues to search for his best friend.

"It's Dahlia. Have any of you guys seen her?" Finn asks them and their faces immediately drop. Jasper frantically looks around in search of his new friend as Raven frowns.