07 ❁ Allison☑️

CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN

❁ allison ❁

"Personally, I'm a huge fan of ignoring the problem until eventually it just goes away." - Stiles Stilinski

❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁

DAHLIA LIGHTSTONE, opens her eyes, hearing chatter down below. She groans, rolling over only to be met with Bellamy Blake holding his head in his hands. She furrows her eyebrows looking at him. His hands grip his hair as he silently taps his foot against the metal of the dropship floor. Dahlia brings a hand up to her eyes, rubbing them slightly before putting her hand on the boys knee. Bellamy flinches slightly, obviously startled from the girl. He looks up, his eyes meeting Dahlia's, an unreadable expression on his face. "Hey." She whispers, her voice slightly cracking since she just woke up.

"Hey." He softly replies as his hand squeezes hers as to reassure himself that she's really there and she won't leave him. Dahlia gives him a small smile to reassure him that she's not going anywhere and he returns it. "So the storm passed and Finn got the cure. Clarke said he's gonna be fine." Bellamy tells her and Dahlia lets out a breath, one she didn't know she was holding in. His thumb rubs soothing circles on her thigh as Dahlia has her hand on his.

"Why are you up here with me?" Dahlia asks him as she sits up, brushing her hair behind her shoulder. He licks his lips, looking around before turning back to face her. He stays silent as he just stares at her. Her eyebrows furrow as she raises one at him. Bellamy then leans in and places his lips softly onto hers. She immediately kisses back, her hands tangling in his hair lightly. He then pulls away and plants kisses on her cheek multiple times before placing his forehead against hers. "What was that for?" She asks him with a smile on her face, kissing the top of his nose lightly.

"Just in case I never get to kiss you again." He states and confusion fills her as she looks at the Blake. She's about to ask him why he thinks like that but he beats her to it. "Can I ask you something?" He questions and she nods, looking at him. Before he can say anything else, Clarke climbs up the ladder and stops when she spots the pair.

"Oh, sorry. Am I interrupting something?" Clarke asks sending a knowing look in Dahlia's direction. Bellamy immediately pulls his hand off her thigh and away from dahlia who can't help but frown at him. Why did he not show his kindness around other people?

"Actually we were-" Dahlia is cut off by Bellamy who faces Clarke, not even glancing at the strawberry blonde.

"Uh, no. what's up?" He asks her and Dahlia's expression turns into a hurt one as she looks down at the bed she's on. Is he that embarrassed to be seen being nice to her?