27 ❁ The Missile☑️

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN❁ the missile ❁

❁ the missile ❁

"Friends don't lie." - Eleven

❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁

DAHLIA HITS THE GROUND WITH A THUD, a groan leaving her lips as she lays there for a minute. Indra was standing over her, sword in hand. They had begun their training and Indra was not going easy on her at all. Dahlia didn't expect her to though, Indra wanted to make her into a warrior.

She breathes for a second before getting back up, swinging her sword at Indra who blocks it. Dahlia swings her fist to connect with Indra's jaw but the woman only grabs it as she twists the girls arm flipping her. Dahlia lands once again on her back as she stares up at Indra.

"You are a fast learner." Indra states with a firm nod as her eyes scan over the girl who was still recovering. Dahlia wanted to be able to fight against Mount Weather and get her boyfriend out without him getting killed. "But we've still got a long way to go." She adds with a sigh as she backs up a little, lifting her sword again as she smirks slightly. "Channel your anger. Channel the fear you have for your boyfriend." Indra edges as she stares at Dahlia who sat up at that point. Her jaw clenches at her suggestion. "Bellamy is dead. He is going to be cut, harvested. Taken of everything by the mountain men." She sneers, trying to get Dahlia as angry as she could as anger was the key to a good warrior. Channeling your emotions into your fight. "They are killing him Dahlia, and you are out here. Weak. Unable to help him as they --" Dahlia suddenly gets up, taking multiple swings at Indra, slicing her sword as it clings with Indra's. Dahlia slides under Indra's arm before kicking her back making the woman fall as the strawberry blonde then quickly puts her sword to the woman's throat.

"That is much better." Indra states as she glanced at the sword pressed to her neck. Dahlia let's out a sigh as she brings her sword back, putting it away. She holds her hand out for Indra who takes it.

"Why are you training me? I thought you hated my people." Dahlia asks, slightly out of breath. Indra wasn't exactly the most welcoming or friendly person so it came as a shock to the girl when Indra said she wanted to train her.

"You are different." Indra replies simply as she puts her sword away, not understanding the girls constant questioning. She also didn't understand the amount of love the girl had for the man in Mount weather.

"Because I look like Allison?" Dahlia asks with a raise of her eyebrow. Indra's jaw seems to clench at the mention of the commander's sister but she shakes her head.

"No, you are--" She begins to talk but stops herself when she hears footsteps behind her. They both turn to see Lexa walking into the room. She eyes both of them for a second before her gaze lands on Indra.